Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TBLTO reporting live from CP

The crazies are out in full force here in anticipation of Obamas healthcare speech at the Comcast center.

Traffic wasn't bad getting in even though I overslept. Passed some guys in grim reaper costumes pretending to be the "death panels" and holding up Obama supports abortion signs.... As I passed them, I told them to "keep up the good fight" :hysterical:

I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures from my phone...the line to get in is wrapped around the building with people chanting "OBAMA. OBAMA"

The crazies are out in full force here in anticipation of Obamas healthcare speech at the Comcast center.

Traffic wasn't bad getting in even though I overslept. Passed some guys in grim reaper costumes pretending to be the "death panels" and holding up Obama supports abortion signs.... As I passed them, I told them to "keep up the good fight" :hysterical:

I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures from my phone...the line to get in is wrapped around the building with people chanting "OBAMA. OBAMA"

Gosh I hate when folks who desire a similar end goal as me, approach their methods with silly stuff like that. They undermine the true issues with the proposals with over emotional and often incorrect lines of thought.

Conservatives need to stick with the strict facts, they speak for themselves.

I'm outta touch with the news - whats the CP ?

The only CP i can think of is Portis

CP would be College park, Maryland. It's where the University of Maryland is, which is my alma mater (I just graduated this past May). I went to the Obama rally when he was still running at CP and it was nuts. I sorta wished I could go to this one but hey, I graduated and hence I'm at work, not at school anymore.

CP is Clinton Portis. Obama is going to give a speech a Portis' house on health care. Portis was chosen because he keeps getting dinged up and is a prime example of why every American needs good health care.

The Redskins don't provide insurance for their players ?

Damn, Snyder really is a #!$%&*

CP is Clinton Portis. Obama is going to give a speech a Portis' house on health care. Portis was chosen because he keeps getting dinged up and is a prime example of why every American needs good health care.

I thought he was giving it a Portis' house because "Portis pockets straight" and Obama is going to ask for money from Portis?

Archived