Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who else is hitting up Chick-Fil-A today for free sandwiches?

Cooked Crack

Rolled into the local Harrisonburg Chick-fil-a today in my Redskins Equipment tee for their free sandwich promotion.

The place was packed, mostly with people in 'Skins apparel, the rest were divided among VT and JMU.

If you haven't got out there yet, throw on a jersey and get a free sammich!

Just got back. Stopped at two of them. I don't even know if I want go back out again. A sandwich and water is all I need. No need to pay extra for a drink and fries. One was packed and the other one in the mall had normal traffic. I felt bad for all the mall goers paying for something I'm getting free. Should have read up.

What's up Redskin fam!!! Just got back from Chick fil a w/ the wife and my baby daughter. Hit up 4 chick fil a's down here in Atlanta and got 3 sandwiches each time!!! Had my little girl in Redskins gear representing and they gave her a sandwich each time, even though she can't eat that kind of stuff yet..But I'm set for the week now. HTTR!!!

What's up Redskin fam!!! Just got back from Chick fil a w/ the wife and my baby daughter. Hit up 4 chick fil a's down here in Atlanta and got 3 each time!!! Check out the pic...had my little girl in Redskins gear representing and they gave her a sandwich each time, even though she can't eat that kind of stuff yet, but it made an awesome picture anyway...HTTR!!!

Archived