Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who else is hitting up Chick-Fil-A today for free sandwiches?

Cooked Crack

At the mall now enjoying my free sammich. Was anyone offerred an upgrade to try it with lettuce, tomato, cheese...for free? Had to be the best chicken sandwhich I've ever had. Freaking steaming fresh too. Nice job Chick-fil-A!!!!

Went to three different places and one place gave us the lettuce, tomato, cheese for free indeed. The manager is a Redskins fan (here in eagles territory) and gave us two sammiches each.

We ended up with 24 total with the help of a neighbor - I now have five in the fridge - enough for a couple of days.

Well, it was a great day of FREE Chick-fil-A sandwhiches. I have to say, Chick-fil-A impressed me. We went to 3 locations today, and all the stores were very well staffed, and all the employees were VERY nice and helpful. A lot of times when chain restaurants do these type of promotions, things are very hectic, and the employees know you are just there for free food and don't care about being nice or helpful. But all the locations were awesome. I even took a few pictures. Cant have a thread without pictures right???

I went with the free upgrade to wheat bun, Lettuce, tomato, cheese, and pickles.

3899055170_f176b5a617.jpg

My wife Kim at the first Chick-fil-A. (Mall location and they had the shortest lines). Notice another Skins' fan next to her in line. Impressive for Tennessee trust me.

3898273453_023fd1a846.jpg

Our last stop of the day, check out the drive thru line, that was wrapped all the way around the building, and at times backed into the road.

3898275119_5f1298a57a.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, I met your wife at the only ES tailgate I've ever been to (Redskins/Cowboys 2007).

And thanks for posting that frickin' sandwich. I'm starving now. lol

Yep, we there at that tailgate. That was our first ES tailgate, and we haven't missed a tailgate since then. :) Sorry about the pic, I have a couple leftover in the fridge :)

Archived