Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The #1 trending topic on Twitter now is...Hey Arnold!?

Sticksboi05

'The Lid' is probably the funniest thing Ive ever seen him do. :hilarious:

The Sailor Mouth Episode was :rotflmao:

The Krust Krab Training episode with the guy doing the 'ba da ba da ba ba baaaaa" for like 20 seconds and getting out of breath had me :rotflmao:

It hasnt been as good lately :(

Angry Beavers was great. Very underrated. Doug and Hey Arnold are HOF Nicktoons. The old Rugrats was good too. I'm pleasantly surprised to see people showing Rocco's Modern Life some love. That theme song is stuck in my head now...

Most Nick shows suck these days. Spongebob lost a lot after coming back from its hiatus. Old school Spongebob is definitely one of the funniest things thats ever been on that channel though.

Angry Beavers was great. Very underrated. Doug and Hey Arnold are HOF Nicktoons. The old Rugrats was good too. I'm pleasantly surprised to see people showing Rocco's Modern Life some love. That theme song is stuck in my head now...

Most Nick shows suck these days. Spongebob lost a lot after coming back from its hiatus. Old school Spongebob is definitely one of the funniest things thats ever been on that channel though.

I've never been quite able to find out....does anybody know if Rocko's theme song was sung by the B-52's?

I've never been quite able to find out....does anybody know if Rocko's theme song was sung by the B-52's?

Yep, from Wiki:

There are 3 versions of the Rocko's Modern Life theme song. The first and original version can be heard playing throughout season one and was composed by Pat Irwin, who also composed the series' background music. The second version of the theme song was a slightly remixed version of the first and was only used during episodes 8 and 9 of season one. One of the changes included high pitched voices added to the chorus. The third version of the theme song was performed by Kate Pierson and Fred Schneider from The B-52's. They performed the Rocko's Modern Life theme song from Season 2 onwards.

These cartoons suck. You guys really missed out on a GREAT generation of cartoons. G.I. Joe, Transformers (The first one), Thundercats, Voltron, He-Man, etc pwn all these weak "Nick" cartoons.

And it's all your guys fault for not having parents who got it on earlier...you should all be ashamed.:D

My favorite Nick toons (in no particular order):

-Hey Arnold!

-Rocko's Modern Life

-Invader Zim (DOOOOOOOOM!)

-Angry Beavers

-Doug

-Rugrats (the original, none of the crappy seasons after the new baby)

-Ren and Stimpy

-AAAAAH! Real Monsters

I wasn't a big fan of Ren and Stimpy nor the Rugrats, but all the other ones were awesome. Invader Zim especially, it was one of my favorites shows ever

These cartoons suck. You guys really missed out on a GREAT generation of cartoons. G.I. Joe, Transformers (The first one), Thundercats, Voltron, He-Man, etc pwn all these weak "Nick" cartoons.

And it's all your guys fault for not having parents who got it on earlier...you should all be ashamed.:D

They are completely different types of shows. All you named are action cartoons. Hey Arnold is like a "sitcom" cartoon.

I certainly fit in the above although the cartoons are fundamentally different. That said, I have a kid who watches nick toons and BY FAR the best cartoon...NO...the best PROGRAM they have ever had on that channel was Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Special mention to Spongebob but I got burnt out on it after the first 100 or so viewings.

Archived