Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Marshall Makes A Mockery Of Practice

jpyaks3

Brandon Marshall's immature and indifferent behavior during Wednesday's practice is believed to be the reason behind his absence from Thursday's practice.

Marshall was disruptive throughout Wednesday's practice. Showing zero respect for coach Josh McDaniels, Marshall knocked the ball down during wideout drills, punted the ball instead of handing it to the ball boys, and lollygagged throughout. The only thing missing was "poor caddying." Marshall is inching closer to Newsday's Bob Glauber's prediction of a T.O.-like suspension for conduct detrimental to the team. Aug. 27 - 9:33 pm et

Source: ABC 7 Denver

Here is video

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/video/20590420/index.html

That is ridiculous, if you want a trade there are ways to go about doing it and this certainly isn't the way to do that.

What a freaking diva, suck it up and quit being a punk. It's really discouraging to see players act like that.. you've been given a gift, a gift that most level-headed people would take absolute advantage of every day of their lives....and then there's punks like this. I better get him the hell off of my fantasy roster and quick.

Josh McDaniels is turning into the worst coaching hire ever. Loses the franchise QB and the it looks like #1 wideout before the season even starts. I've never seen anything like it.

If someone acts the way Marshall is acting it has nothing to do with a new coaching hire, a perceived lack of respect, or contractual dissatisfaction.

Lots of guys dislike their coach, or their situation, or their contract. Almost no one acts the way Marshall has acted.

McDaniels has a whole gang of **** to answer for right now, but Marshall's behavior isn't part of it.

If someone acts the way Marshall is acting it has nothing to do with a new coaching hire, a perceived lack of respect, or contractual dissatisfaction.

Lots of guys dislike their coach, or their situation, or their contract. Almost no one acts the way Marshall has acted.

McDaniels has a whole gang of **** to answer for right now, but Marshall's behavior isn't part of it.

I agree that the way he is acting is completely childish and is one of the most immature things i have ever seen, but I dont think it is a coincidence that a couple of his players are becoming upset with him.

I think as a new coach you need to make sure your players know you're in charge but I also think you need to go to your star players and let them know that you respect them and you are excited to work with them and that together you will achieve great things.

I think he takes too much of a its my way or the highway approach and I dont care about you and i am above you as your coach. This day in age, the teams that win the superbowl are the teams with a coach that is in control but also a friend to the players.

I agree that the way he is acting is completely childish and is one of the most immature things i have ever seen, but I dont think it is a coincidence that a couple of his players are becoming upset with him.

I think as a new coach you need to make sure your players know you're in charge but I also think you need to go to your star players and let them know that you respect them and you are excited to work with them and that together you will achieve great things.

I think he takes too much of a its my way or the highway approach and I dont care about you and i am above you as your coach. This day in age, the teams that win the superbowl are the teams with a coach that is in control but also a friend to the players.

Maybe. I haven't heard anything that leads me to believe he acts that way. Nothing at all. I've heard that players dislike him and feel disrespected, so maybe your speculation is accurate.

In any case, Marshall is clearly a person who walks at his own pace. You don't act like this because you dislike your coach. Behavior like this is the sole domain of ridiculous douchebags.

It's like T.O. everywhere he goes. Coaches have tried every approach under the sun, but it's always the same story. There's no formula to turn **** into gold.

Maybe. I haven't heard anything that leads me to believe he acts that way. Nothing at all. I've heard that players dislike him and feel disrespected, so maybe your speculation is accurate.

In any case, Marshall is clearly a person who walks at his own pace. You don't act like this because you dislike your coach. Behavior like this is the sole domain of ridiculous douchebags.

It's like T.O. everywhere he goes. Coaches have tried every approach under the sun, but it's always the same story. There's no formula to turn **** into gold.

Yup. I couldn't agree more.

Part of me is praying that the cowboys dont make a trade for marshall because i feel he could do huge things for them this year, especially after roy williams went down. But the other part of me is wishing the cowboys would get him and after time it will screw up the organization even more just like TO ended up doing.

Yup. I couldn't agree more.

Part of me is praying that the cowboys dont make a trade for marshall because i feel he could do huge things for them this year, especially after roy williams went down. But the other part of me is wishing the cowboys would get him and after time it will screw up the organization even more just like TO ended up doing.

I think someone like Marshall would be happy to play for the Cowboys...I don't mean that in a negative way, but I can't see many players turning down that chance.

Denver goes 6-10 this season. Bank on it.

If they're lucky. They had one of the best offenses in the league last year and still went 8-8. Now with Cutler gone and Marshall acting a fool that offense is gone, and the defense still sucks. I'm thinking along 3-13...

If they're lucky. They had one of the best offenses in the league last year and still went 8-8. Now with Cutler gone and Marshall acting a fool that offense is gone, and the defense still sucks. I'm thinking along 3-13...

THE best offense went 8-8, lol. And the AFC's best offense went 8-8... Hmm I'm sensing a trend here.

The only move Denver should make now is to suspend him and move forward. Don't even listen to offers. After getting punked by Cutler you gotta build your authority back up. You can't then bow down to Marshall and expect that to happen.
Agreed.

And let's not forget, before we really put any of this on McDaniels, Marshall wasn't a class act when Cutler was around either. He's already had his own problems off the field, including my favorite one where he hurt his arm and said it was because he slipped on a fast food bag and put his hand through his entertainment center.

The guy's a great athlete and very good young receiver with a 2 cent head, and clowns like that should get punished by the team. If he's walking around during practice and punting balls away, nobody should have a problem with Denver's right to just suspend his dumbass.

Archived