Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did college girls get prettier...

Ghost of

or did I get older?

As I strut around campus with sunglasses on, I can size up the talent here without being too conspicuous. It's the first day of class and people are clearly dressed for the August weather (not too hot but hot enough to keep clothing scant) so I know my feeling might shift when I no longer see young, supple, unblemished coed skin.

I know my mind should be about my class today or what books I have to buy still or return but I couldn't get over how basically I found at least every other girl passable if not off-the-hook.

Now, I'm thinking of how I can set myself up to meet people as I cannot rely on fraternity pledging (no time though it would be fun to be "old school") nor living in the dorms or working on campus (I'll be working with the radio and/or TV station here.) I know a couple of people at the U but have yet to extend through their network of associates.

Maybe I should walk around campus in a bathrobe like Rodney.

prettier? no. You've just been in the god forsaken "real world" for so long you forgot what the promised land looked like. College is the ideal world. Learn, bang, and eat.

There may be something to that. Even these young females will soon become the 28 year old, already past-her-prime, drank too much beer, smoked too many cigs, sought out sunlight like she had a Vitamin D deficiency on Neptune, cubicle drone.

Good thing I look young for my age, I blend right in!

Girls just try harder to impress at the beginning of each semester. Give it a month or so and it'll be nothing but hoodies and pajama pants all around.

Is that a problem? Hot is hot regardless of packaging. Besides the less dolled up the easier it is to see which ones are naturally great looking.

Nah, I appreciated the talent when I was in college (meaning undergrad, not the grad school commuter crap I'm doing now) but I appreciate it even more now that I work in an office all day. There's just no comparison. I find that after a few years in the office, my standards of what's acceptable have fallen dramatically. I may need to take a trip back down to the old campus just to refresh my memory.

but I appreciate it even more now that I work in an office all day. There's just no comparison. I find that after a few years in the office, my standards of what's acceptable have fallen dramatically. I may need to take a trip back down to the old campus just to refresh my memory.

I know what you mean. I mean, even in semi-decent 'singles' towns like Seattle or back when I was in DC, it never really occurred to me how much of a difference there.

What the hell happens to these women? Though some have kids, that can't excuse all of them. Even Mother Nature is a catty ____ to curse them as she has ;) "I can't let these ___ upstage me for too long!"

Did college girls get prettier? Nope you got old and reached the dirty thirties. Also it's not just college girls it's younger girls in general. Why? Because your a dirty old man just like the rest of us!

Bingo! And wait until you get older. When you're old enough to be these girls father. Major conflict. On one side you're going "Whoa!" and the other you're going "Hey! Put some clothes on and be home by 10!" :silly:

Man its my senior year at JMU, and I swear all the freshman girls are all beautiful this year...only thing is, they just look...younger then I thought they would. I wish I could stay here more than a year :(

As someone that went to JMU for five years, i can def back you up on this one. What a great school.

Archived