Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did college girls get prettier...

Ghost of

My girlfriend just finished her masters at UNC, and she lived there for the year.... The girls were unreal. I had to wear sunglasses at 11pm in February.

:) i can appreciate this statement.

heading back down in a little while to sort out my future... or just never come back

I think they have not necessarily gotten prettier. But definitely sexier.

Young women are so much more confident with their sexuality and open to discuss it even show it at times.

The clothes, the flirting, everything. Back when we were younger guys had to try to get the girl, nowadays, girls are willing to tell you what they want. It's a wonderful thing.

I'm glad I changed majors and was able to stay in college for another year.

I don't think girls necessarily got hotter. It's always been that tan college girls the first week of college = SILLY.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I've found that it was much easier to score and/or date hot girls after college than while in college. I know this flies in the face of what most people would expect, but think about it--how many hot ass girls in college have you met that were always dating some d-bag and complaining about it? After college, those same chicks stopped being drunken idiots and actually got their head on straight.

but I've found that it was much easier to score and/or date hot girls after college than while in college. I know this flies in the face of what most people would expect, but think about it--how many hot ass girls in college have you met that were always dating some d-bag and complaining about it? After college, those same chicks stopped being drunken idiots and actually got their head on straight.

I totally know what you mean. There are lots of decent looking girls in sororities but not all of them are in those groups or act like they are. But my experience was that it was like trying to hit a curve ball in college and I was never one of those drunken idiots (well, a little) but I had a harder time than I thought I would with women.

Not impossible, not totally awkward but it definitely was not the shangri-la I was promised. I did have a relationship when I was in school before for about half the time. But after that I dated here and there and had some confounding failures. Sometimes it does NOT help to be too deep, unless you're also a musician or artist.

I have no idea what that means, so now I have to get an answer.

I would say beer pong but I only played once and have no memory of any particular lingo.

Chicks love to play flip cup. I don't know why, but they do. Yell "Flip. Cup." and the drunk chicks come running.

QFT means quoted for truth... if that's what you meant. :)

Archived