Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KTVU: Camel Spiders Found In Colorado

China

This was in my house a couple weeks ago. Needless to say, I gave him a quick 1, 2 combo and he is not here anymore. I did let him finish his ****roach feast.....

This is a Huntsman Spider and is very common in Aus.

And that's probably one of the few you don't have to worry about down there. As opposed to the 90% of the spiders there that can kill you, along with pretty much every other animal that exists down under.

And that's probably one of the few you don't have to worry about down there. As opposed to the 90% of the spiders there that can kill you, along with pretty much every other animal that exists down under.

lol

yea the funnel web is the one you gotta worry about...thankfully the spiders that are dangerous down here are only the ones that you gotta be dumb enough to stick your hand in their turf...on second thought, maybe I should worry...****

Umm, visit the completely frozen tundra of upper Minnesota in the winter.

Then go back in the summer.

I promise you that the 10 trillion giant mosquitoes per square foot that will suck the soul from your body did not just migrate up from Florida.

They sure don't. The one's in Florida sometimes don't even leave a body.

I don't know what species it was,but the near 2 inch in diameter beast that I came literally face to face with,(say about a foot from my face),last year at a job site could have been a relative of a Camel Spider. Sucker was huge and nasty looking. Thought it was going to eat my hand.

lol

yea the funnel web is the one you gotta worry about...thankfully the spiders that are dangerous down here are only the ones that you gotta be dumb enough to stick your hand in their turf...on second thought, maybe I should worry...****

I hear that Australia has biting penguins... any truth to this myth?

Archived