Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

This probably has been discussed before, but any way here is a thought. So many people want to change the Redskins name because it is offensive to native americans, this is pretty darn stupid, if it ever gets down to it (which I hope and dont think will happen) all you gotta do is change the decale to the old school R thats it, just because many people correlate the indian with the name redskins; so then just use the R and there is no correlation. So enough with this name change talk....... dumb plasche and some others!

Edited by RANSKINS98

That was my total too. But although the charge was authorized on 8/25, it expired on 8/30. The charge was never complete. :doh:

:wtf:

So far, I'm not real impressed with Maingate.

Well I got mine. I'll be wearing it in less than one week at Bailey's :point2sky:wavetowel:jump:

:wewantd:

Ok. This is relevant because my oldest son's favorite NFL player is (was) Sean Taylor #21 R.I.P. :logo: I remember hearing the broadcast when his death was announced. My son called my and balled like a baby. His favorite college is "THE U" and he is determined to be like Sean. So this is a shout out to my boy. Also a diehard skins fan like his father. This is his sophomore year in H.S. and he plays Cb/slot WR for a VA High School.

HTTR!!!! :helmet:

14xyywx.jpg

Smallest kid on the team, most heart. (Doesn't hurt he has wheels...could be the next Brandon Banks).

• 2 weeks later...

Let see if I can get this question answered here.

Does anyone know where I can find a great website dedicated to football stats? I'm talking about stats like 1st down defense or 2nd down rushing yards. You know those odd ball stats.

A bronco fan told me shanny was really high on stats and he uses them to self scout his teams.

Thanks

Anybody know ES member ahendi1? Because the ***** is trying to purchase a bargain ticket package from a fellow ES member and then sell them for profit on craigslist.

Check it out and leave a comment if you'd like: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?334346-Premium-Seats-vs.-Colts-includes-parking-and-buffet!&p=7835717#post7835717

Let see if I can get this question answered here.

Does anyone know where I can find a great website dedicated to football stats? I'm talking about stats like 1st down defense or 2nd down rushing yards. You know those odd ball stats.

A bronco fan told me shanny was really high on stats and he uses them to self scout his teams.

Thanks

Check out profootballreference.com they have alot of good stuff on there

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody know ES member ahendi1? Because the ***** is trying to purchase a bargain ticket package from a fellow ES member and then sell them for profit on craigslist.

Check it out and leave a comment if you'd like: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?334346-Premium-Seats-vs.-Colts-includes-parking-and-buffet!&p=7835717#post7835717

I have never seen that nick before. But that's pretty pathetic.

I hadn't heard Jeremy Jarmon's name all year up until that play today where he flattened Aaron Rogers, leading to the Landry pick. Way to step up kid!

and Mike McCarthy stated on that play that Rodgers sustained a mild concusion because of the hit, I think he was implying that it should have been roughing the passer. :doh: So I call BS

Wow. That makes me sick to my stomach.