Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

10 hours ago, China said:

As things get worse in FL, TX, AZ and CA, having a season will be irresponsible.  Not saying it won't happen, as people will put money ahead of ethical concerns, but nevertheless I'm sure the wealthy owners are willing to sacrifice their paid servants.

With it being as bad as it is in those states one would have to think the season will be cancelled..hell..half the league are in Florida,Texas and California 

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Like 2

Is there really no conversation going on within the board about the news and pressure building against the Skins and it's name? 

I'm sure there is a long history of contentious debates and a headache for the moderators but to not be talking about this anywhere on this board is idk, doesn't feel right.

20 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Is there really no conversation going on within the board about the news and pressure building against the Skins and it's name? 

I'm sure there is a long history of contentious debates and a headache for the moderators but to not be talking about this anywhere on this board is idk, doesn't feel right.

....did you happen to check the thread (i think) right above this? Titled everything regarding the team (coaches, front office). 

ive been staying out of that whole mess however, cause I don’t even think it’s allowed to be talked about in the stadium. Trying to save myself LOL

heck I’ve given the mods enough headaches in the past, i dont need to give them any more! 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

....did you happen to check the thread (i think) right above this? Titled everything regarding the team (coaches, front office). 

ive been staying out of that whole mess however, cause I don’t even think it’s allowed to be talked about in the stadium. Trying to save myself LOL

heck I’ve given the mods enough headaches in the past, i dont need to give them any more! 

I had not checked that one Thank You.!

20 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Nope we've been talking about it all day and I haven't seen any warnings

Man, clearly i need football back in my life. I had a dream last night that the redskins won the super bowl, and then when we won, i got on my phone and made a fb post saying “to all my friends and everyone else that said we’d never win, **** you, WE WON A SUPER BOWL!!!!” 

yeah, it was tough waking up from that dream. September, where are you???

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Man, clearly i need football back in my life. I had a dream last night that the redskins won the super bowl, and then when we won, i got on my phone and made a fb post saying “to all my friends and everyone else that said we’d never win, **** you, WE WON A SUPER BOWL!!!!” 

yeah, it was tough waking up from that dream. September, where are you???

Was I in your dream?

If you're wondering what to do with your useless Redskins gear...793 j st #2 idaho falls Idaho 83402...

My wife is trying to adopt 2 kittens right now..we have them in our care(foster care)..through the weekend...ginger and Ralph are having a hay day I tell ya...lord help me 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Was I in your dream?

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The fact that you’re even THINKING that, is creepy :P 

Just get a room, some peanut butter, & a goat & get it over with. :silly: 

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, TK said:

Just get a room, some peanut butter, & a goat & get it over with. :silly: 

****, I saw you posted here and immediately got skeerd...🙀

The pets thread could definitely use some Issues...🤗

Edited by skinsmarydu
syntax
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

****, I saw you posted here and immediately got skeerd...🙀

The pets thread could definitely use some Issues...🤗

I miss the pet thread...the tailgate...a guy at the firework stand had a Redskins mask on..he must be from back there..

21 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

That's just awesome!! 

(As a flag nut, please know rules: if you leave it out after sunset, it must have a light shining on it. 😉)

There..is...thanks btw I have one(spot light of sorts)...I'll have the wif set it up...something about taking it down while it rains as well...?..lots of stuff I read about while ummm how do i say displaying the American Flag?

Edited by bakedtater1

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

There..is...thanks btw I have one(spot light of sorts)...I'll have the wif set it up...something about taking it down while it rains as well...?..lots of stuff I read about while ummm how do i say waving the American Flag?

I've got the book of rules around here somewhere, but I'm sure that Google machine of yours works. 😉

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

I've got the book of rules around here somewhere, but I'm sure that Google machine of yours works. 😉

Lol hehehe..I'll start off with the light after dawn...anyway hope everyone is having a safe good time as I am...by my self..megan is at work and steaks are on the grill lol..waiting for it to get dark haha.