Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Wait... Wha?.... I didn't know that was a secret...

I bet you thought I was gay with all that Reic love too! No wonder people have always joked about it... I thought it was because they thought we would make a good couple...

Edited by IONTOP

ACW, MTH: You guys rock. 2 jerseys ordered for less than the cost of one (including shipping) = 2 Christmas presents bought very early. I love this board!

Edit: For those curious about the final price: ACW's deal with MTH's discount = $25/jersey plus $11 total shipping for both jerseys. So 2 Orakpo probowl jerseys for ~$65 final price.

Edited by GhostofSparta

Thanks for the heads up on the Orakpo pro bowls, just bought one. Just once, I would like to have a transaction with the Redskins where I didn't feel like I was getting screwed. Yeah it's a sweet price, but $11 shipping? Where's it coming from, Antarctica?
If it makes you feel better it's shipping...and handling. :)
:ols:

Seriously though, :wtf: I live in NOVA FFS, not that far. And not even next-day shipping on Amazon don't think costs $11. And yeah, it's a jersey, but I'm still getting a :king: :moon: :hump:

Pondering to either put the current,(and the future ones bound to come out),should we threads in to one,all inclusive one and let member sort things out in there. Or,find other threads relevant to position and merge them there. Decisions decisions,(this is known as a semi subtle heads up,because something's going to happen because I don't want my eyes to start bleeding).

:excited:

http://store.redskins.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=463

Orakpo replica Pro Bowl jersey from $110 to $29.95

:excited:

That'll work.

Use discount code sth2010 for an additional 15% off.

At that price, you can't afford NOT to buy!

Thanks Mark :point2sky

Total=$37.68 :point2sky

Ready for OSACKpo to be a beast again :point2sky

:point2sky

That was my total too. But although the charge was authorized on 8/25, it expired on 8/30. The charge was never complete. :doh:

:wtf:

So far, I'm not real impressed with Maingate.

Dec Edit: I eventually got the jersey - in Oct I think - and my card, which in the mean time had been replaced with a completely different card from the same bank, was charged.

Edited by Mark The Homer

I was at my local Food Lion grocery store today. And the manager there (her and I give each other a hard time cause i'm always wearing skins gear and she's a cowboys/eagles/steelers fan :D ) tells me that Food Lion is supposed to be coming up with an NFL advertising scheme next week. Due to the local team following (and because the other manager is also a Skins fan) they'll be doing displays, giveaways, and what-not of Skins paraphanelia throughout the next few weeks.

Just wanted to give a heads-up to anyone who may frequent their local Food Lion to keep an eye out for any Skins stuff showing up in the stores soon. I've already asked for dibs on any related items/giveaways etc... She wasn't exactly sure what they would be getting but who knows, they may get some cool stuff. If I get anything worth mentioning, i'll be sure to pass the word along. Last time something like this happened locally I got a free low level endzone ticket to the Skins/boys game (DG's last game) so you never know what these stores could end up with. Again just wanted to give a heads up...

Hail!