Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

At an Applebees where I live (South Florida), going back and forth in fun with a Cowboys fan....

I glanced at the door and see a kid wearing a Skins shirt with a Skins beanie. I'm at the bar and luckily they sat right behind me. I pointed out the Skins gear to the kids' dad and thanked him for raising the kid in the right way. He laughed and said, "Of course!"

For some reason I'm extremely proud and can't stop smiling. Football season is here :)

At an Applebees where I live (South Florida), going back and forth in fun with a Cowboys fan....

I glanced at the door and see a kid wearing a Skins shirt with a Skins beanie. I'm at the bar and luckily they sat right behind me. I pointed out the Skins gear to the kids' dad and thanked him for raising the kid in the right way. He laughed and said, "Of course!"

For some reason I'm extremely proud and can't stop smiling. Football season is here :)

WHy was the kid wearing a beanie in south Florida in September??? :silly:

I have yet to see anything Redskins-related in Minneapolis. I did see a kid with a DC United jersey a couple days after I got here though! :laugh:

No, not the NFL. ... most rational people know Colt can't sart in the NFL... buuut how about the New UFL?

They need some new guys, he brings alot of :cough: fans, a gunslinger mentality. I could seriously see him doing some good stuff.

thoughts ?

Edited by NOLASKINSFAN

I think I'm tired of that topic. I think I'm tired of seeing the same tired responses from some members on both sides in the Colt debate. I think some on both sides are guilty of behaving in ways and saying things that they accuse each other of. I think some folks on both sides don't have any idea what they're talking about. I think some members of both sides need to grow up. I think it's sad that there are sides in this topic,(as well as others).

Edited by Park City Skins

I think I'm tired of that topic. I think I'm tired of seeing the same tired responses from some members on both sides in the Colt debate. I think some on both sides are guilty of behaving in ways and saying things that they accuse each other of. I think some folks on both sides don't have any idea what they're talking about. I think some members of both sides need to grow up. I think it's sad that there are sides in this topic,(as well as others).

ok, I get all that from the trash talking over last few MONTHS, but now that it is all over, this was a serious thought. I think a UFL career is a very big possiblity for either Colt or Chase. Why rot in the 3rd spot? the reason i went with colt, is that automatically gives some some UFL team significant interest as he is a bigger name than chase.

I was really worried that Vinny wouldn't clearly see that our 3rd would be worse than many 4th string QBs on other camp rosters. They aren't worth a roster spot and we finally recognize that. Now if we could keep a RB to spell Portis(Mason) and use Ladell only as a 3rd down back and have Aldridge on the practice squad.

Great find with Marko as well. He looks like a legit NFL WR. Our 7th round picks have been great as of late.

We now have DL depth for the first time I can remember as well. Jarmon was a good find. A few more years of drafting and we could be good.

ok, I get all that from the trash talking over last few MONTHS, but now that it is all over, this was a serious thought. I think a UFL career is a very big possiblity for either Colt or Chase. Why rot in the 3rd spot? the reason i went with colt, is that automatically gives some some UFL team significant interest as he is a bigger name than chase.

Football needs a minor league.