Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

let us hope so. I really don't feel like getting rained on tomorrow =[

What is up with hurricanes coinciding with the Redskins schedule this year.

I am hoping that wvtbred starts posting weather updates again tomorrow. His wise counsel last week caused me to avoid a wet tailgate. He was dead-on with his forecast (rain to stop around the start of the game).

Wvtbred, if you are reading this, lets have a full update please.

What is up with hurricanes coinciding with the Redskins schedule this year.

I am hoping that wvtbred starts posting weather updates again tomorrow. His wise counsel last week caused me to avoid a wet tailgate. He was dead-on with his forecast (rain to stop around the start of the game).

Wvtbred, if you are reading this, lets have a full update please.

hahaha for real. Give us some good juju for tomorrow's weather, it looks like we're gonna need it.

If any one watch the eagles post-game interviews, Mcnabb said something pretty interesting about how him and Vick rotating through series can mess the rhythm of a drive. Vick did indeed look sharpe (only throwing 4 passes), and i think he still has ALOT in him. He said how the game felt good, and how the speed hasnt change a bit. Its like riding bike, you never forget.

If Mcnabb lights it up this year, i personally think Eagles stick with Mcnabb, and Vick opts out of his 2 year deal ( Wants to be a starter in this league, but thanks the Eagles for bringing him back to form)

IF Campbell fails to progress through the season, we cut him, sign vick ( will be thrilled to play in his hometown), and draft an oLINE, or BPA.

I know its wayyyyyy to early to even be discussing this. I just truly feel, that will happen, and the Redskins may have a chance at landing Vick next year through FA.:bow:

OP, I think you might be hitting the refer a little too hard there in Amsterdam... :rolleyes:

Back away from the keyboard and go grab a bag of doritoes, and get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Edited by Redskins:Victory_or_Death

OP, I think you might be hitting the refer a little too hard there in Amsterdam... :rolleyes:

Back away from the keyboard and go grab a bag of doritoes, and get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

You just named some pretty AMAZING -unhealthy food- that i would die for right now.

Anyone else think Vick looked really slow on that rollout? I think he'll get the speed back with a lot more practice.

Yeah that's exactly what I thought when the play was over. He looked EXTREMELY slow.. but maybe that's just because I'm used to his game from before. As much as I am a Redskins fan, I do hope Vick does well.