Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

106.7 The Fan Zone (new cash parking lot).

smer

If Obamacare passes - Do YOU believe there will be Death Panels?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. If Obamacare passes - Do YOU believe there will be Death Panels?

. I think it would be hard getting out on to Brightseat Rd after the game.

Matt

I've never had a problem getting out of there. It's pretty quick. At least each time that I've parked there. Of course, I may not be going the same way as you when leaving but it's never been a long wait to get out of the lot. I don't go to every game and I'm sure that some games are more crowded than others (think Dallas), so my view may be skewed.

I’m looking for some advice on resale for parking. I have split 1/2 my season tickets without parking. Now with the old tailgate lot sold, I’m thinking of buying the season pass for the copper and selling some of the passes to the games I don’t have.

I know I can make money on the Cowboy’s game, but will I be able to get face value or close to face for the Rams, Broncos, and Saints?

The lot is an unknown lot which is going to hurt the resale, but I think that lot is the best to get in and out of. Thanks

Matt

Maybe all of you should invest that money from parking lot fees, tickets, food at the stadium, gas to get there, etc and buy a big @$$ TV to mount on the wall and have friends and family over to watch the game... More logical wouldn't you say??

I have the big ass TV. Just not the same as being at the stadium when something awesome happens. It's electric.

Maybe all of you should invest that money from parking lot fees, tickets, food at the stadium, gas to get there, etc and buy a big @$$ TV to mount on the wall and have friends and family over to watch the game... More logical wouldn't you say??

Logic and passion are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Umm, maybe you didn't notice that the site was named EXTREMESKINS? Members of this site tend to be very extreme in their support of the Skins. We have a big ass TV on the wall at home. We use it for away games* and the Thursday/Sunday/Monday night games when we are not at the game. Nothing beats being at a sporting event live, especially when you are emotionally and monetarily invested in the product on the field.

*if we do not follow the team

Just called the Ticket Office. The Copper Lot is almost sold out, they said they only had a couple passes left.

Hurry! Hurry! step right up while supplies last. Quantities are extremely limited!

The carnival barking continues.:laugh:

I bet we'll read of people buying copper passes up until the Friday before the first game.

Hurry! Hurry! step right up while supplies last. Quantities are extremely limited!

The carnival barking continues.:laugh:

I bet we'll read of people buying copper passes up until the Friday before the first game.

Maybe, but the TO wasn't trying to do a sells job on me. While they were looking up whether or not they had any left when I explicitly asked for a pass in this lot, they said they only had a couple left. I believe he was talking out loud. Who knows...but I didn't want to miss out on the best tailgating lot at the stadium.

I have the big ass TV. Just not the same as being at the stadium when something awesome happens. It's electric.
Logic and passion are at opposite ends of the spectrum.
Umm, maybe you didn't notice that the site was named EXTREMESKINS? Members of this site tend to be very extreme in their support of the Skins. We have a big ass TV on the wall at home. We use it for away games* and the Thursday/Sunday/Monday night games when we are not at the game. Nothing beats being at a sporting event live, especially when you are emotionally and monetarily invested in the product on the field.

*if we do not follow the team

I have made a concious decision and maybe you guys should follow suit, it's not a new concept but it has saved me ALOT of time over the years......

If I have to explain it to someone they just dont get it and probably never will

Archived