Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

106.7 The Fan Zone (new cash parking lot).

smer

If Obamacare passes - Do YOU believe there will be Death Panels?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. If Obamacare passes - Do YOU believe there will be Death Panels?

Wouldn't $400 a season be more than $25 a game?

Indeed it would. That comes out to $40 a game. I was saying you used to be able to park there for $25 a game. It's ironic because they spend so much time trash talking Snyder for trying to make money and then they go and charge more for parking than he does and you have a further walk to the stadium.

Son of a..... That used to be the amazing "Tailgate Lot" and only good cash lot that didn't involve a bus.

I used that lot myself before getting a green pass last season. I thought it was great value for $25 a game.

I used that lot myself before getting a green pass last season. I thought it was great value for $25 a game.

Plus there was an amazingly hot Russian woman who worked the entrance...it's the little details.

The website has something about a presale every Friday, but it also has errors and question marks where content should be.

Plus there was an amazingly hot Russian woman who worked the entrance...it's the little details.

The website has something about a presale every Friday, but it also has errors and question marks where content should be.

This RUINS my day. Why the **** would I want to pay more to park offsite?

The link says it's $300, not $400.

When I first posted this on the 13th they had the price at $400. Not sure why they lowered the price. Maybe because they realized they were charging more than the Redskins which would go against all their bashing of Dan Snyder doing everything for money.

When I first posted this on the 13th they had the price at $400. Not sure why they lowered the price. Maybe because they realized they were charging more than the Redskins which would go against all their bashing of Dan Snyder doing everything for money.
I purchased one on Monday. The $400 will be the price if you pay weekly. If you buy the season, you pay $300 + fees (total of $322). So you save $78 by buying the season pass.

So is there zero cash parking this year? Besides some dude's front yard?

Just when you think the gameday experience can't get any worse....they find a way. There's always a way.

Perhaps next year you'll need a season pass to park on the dude's lawn.

So is there zero cash parking this year? Besides some dude's front yard?

Just when you think the gameday experience can't get any worse....they find a way. There's always a way.

Perhaps next year you'll need a season pass to park on the dude's lawn.

I think the 1067 TheFanZone will be 40 bucks a game. So the 25 dollar Tailgate Lot just increased in price for no real reason other than the CBS tie-in. You'd think they would hook you for that price and get a shuttle or two to get fans up the hill of doom!

The FanZone will be $400 if you by the pass the day of the game. If you purchase it for the season online, you will pay $300. $30/game. I already purchased mine, and they guaranteed that there would be no space restrictions. They will open earlier and close later (supposedly).

Ughghghgh.

Has anyone called and asked about a per game basis? I *really* don't want to use the official cash lots if I don't need to.

The team has reported that there are no official cash lots this year, although there's a rumor that the red lots will be used for cash lots.

I believe it's been posted here that game day parking in the off-site cash lot off Sheriff Rd. is $40.

I think the 1067 TheFanZone will be 40 bucks a game. So the 25 dollar Tailgate Lot just increased in price for no real reason other than the CBS tie-in. You'd think they would hook you for that price and get a shuttle or two to get fans up the hill of doom!

They're hooking you up with the opportunity to buy $8 burgers or $12 chicken fingers from vendors before the game, as if no one was bringing food for the tailgate.

Again, I dont see how this adds anything to the gameday experience. Just slaps another $15/game for parking for those of us that don't have season tickets and dont attend every game. For those that do, it slaps $5. Again, weak.

Squeezy squeezy, japaneesy.

I just became a ticket holder and have not been to FedEx field in a few years. I remember parking by the old US Arena and shuttle buses would pick up and drop off at a fast clip. Where are these located? :logo:

I'm pretty sure that's gone dude. Search the board for the 106.7 fan zone. sounds like thats the place to go for cash parking.

Archived