Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newsday: Haynesworth says Giants wanted him

GhostofSparta

Sorry but I think it's more like "Giants couldn't PAY me the amount the Skins would"

They knew they were going to be paying Eli an insane amount this summer.

edit: also this makes me wonder about Zorn being a "pushover" if there is any credit to what AH said.. Even though

a guy who stomps a player while he's on the ground hardly strikes me as someone who is going to do

"what's right"...

How the hell do you come to the conclusion that Zorn is a pushover out of this? Just because he's not asking ridiculous questions like Coughlin? That is a serious reach. And I'm sorry but if someone asks me would I do as they say or what is right, the answer is what is right every single time.

He did alright without him.

He did alright that one year in the playoffs. Otherwise he fails in the playoffs almost as badly as Romo sits to pee does.

Haynesworth would make that the best defense in the league. It all starts with the OL and DL, and they already have the best DL. Imagine adding the best lineman in the league to the best collective unit.

It would be like adding Barry Sanders in his prime to the 2007-08 Patriots offense. Their passing game was already legendary. Now imagine the best pure runner in the game.

How the hell do you come to the conclusion that Zorn is a pushover out of this? Just because he's not asking ridiculous questions like Coughlin? That is a serious reach. And I'm sorry but if someone asks me would I do as they say or what is right, the answer is what is right every single time.

Its speculation, how the hell can you not come to any conclusion??? Which everyone can do.. It could be taken that way, if YOU don't fine.

The FACT that he stomped a guy on the ground shows he is not going to do what's "right"..

Because nobody who makes a mistake ever learns from it, ever.

I wish we all could be as perfect as you.

FIRST, did I ever say I was?

Mistake? Stomping a man's head on the ground is hardly a "mistake"..

Are you just being biased or moronic in regards to your defefnding of AH?

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean 'mistake' as in, he accidentally stomped his head.........:doh:

I knew what he meant, the little icon at the end is reserved for yourself.

You're pretty ignorant to call what he did a "mistake", he could have killed the player and regardless of the outcome he should have been carted off in handcuffs.

Had he been signed by Dallas most of you would have brought it up and mocked them for signing him.

Archived