Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

So I've been digging around a bit since last Sunday, and here's something that may work. If anyone remembers using this site when SOPcast was in full effect, then go to the MyP2P website and they have 2 links up for a program called StreamTorrent. Here's the 2 links you will need. I don't know how reliable these are, since I just found a good working link to StreamTorrent this morning.

MyP2P NFL program listing:

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=48158∂=sports

StreamTorrent download link:

http://www.freewarefiles.com/StreamTorrent_program_49634.html

Just trying to get some other alternatives out there for y'all this morning. Hopefully one of these ways we all are posting will help out especially with the blackouts going on...

See the above links I posted last Sunday for Stream Torrent. The P2P listing may not be valid, but the second one will get you StreamTorrent. The googlegroups link will never work, so I had to find a different one...

Gotta learn to read back a few pages guys....

Also you can see around game time if the ATDHE link works... Here it is...

http://atdhe.net/

Does this work for Mac?

I am a PC... Maybe you should become one too....

:nana:

Here's the current active links for ST... You need to paste these in after you get it started... These wont just work in your browser...

st://A0ECgpwEdTkDOQaCoAHIgBZsnxxfWWWNVfWdYt1J84H1ihcHU1 Q4MzE5NophAIpBB2RlZmF1bHSKogZTcG9ydHM=/

st://A0gCgpwEdUADQAaCoAHIgBZxIxIfqc55xHv/igP3u0J7ihcGNDIwVFY0imEAikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiDldvcmxkIFdpZGUgRnVu

I am a PC... Maybe you should become one too....

:nana:

Here's the current active links for ST... You need to paste these in after you get it started... These wont just work in your browser...

st://A0ECgpwEdTkDOQaCoAHIgBZsnxxfWWWNVfWdYt1J84H1ihcHU1 Q4MzE5NophAIpBB2RlZmF1bHSKogZTcG9ydHM=/

st://A0gCgpwEdUADQAaCoAHIgBZxIxIfqc55xHv/igP3u0J7ihcGNDIwVFY0imEAikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiDldvcmxkIFdpZGUgRnVu

Is this working? I installed the playa and both links open but nothing comes up, errors out saying the channels are offline. I've got a great internet connection so I think maybe I'm missing a piece

Is this working? I installed the playa and both links open but nothing comes up, errors out saying the channels are offline. I've got a great internet connection so I think maybe I'm missing a piece

I use Kapersky and couldn't connect even though it was allowed, I switched on Windows firewall, Kapersky off then started stream torrent. Searched for Redskins and got it going then switch Kapersky back on and Windows off.

Now it's buffering :)

Edited by Pedro

Anyone else having problems with homertv?

The link I bookmarked last year for homertv now goes straight to ESPN's website. :hysterical:

I googled until I found the new homer site but it requires a validation e-mail with sign-up. I registered several times but I never got an e-mail. They had to change their site several times last year so I'm wondering if it's a by invitation site now.