Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN 950 : Lurie to retire #20!

Number5

According to ESPN Radio in Philly, Lurie will retire Dawkins #20 during a ceremony this season when the Broncos come to town in the Eagles last home game this season....

Thoughts? Though it's early to do that, this is Brian Dawkins, one of the great Eagles...

According to ESPN Radio in Philly, Lurie will retire Dawkins #20 during a ceremony this season when the Broncos come to town in the Eagles last home game this season....

Thoughts? Though it's early to do that, this is Brian Dawkins, one of the great Eagles...

Hopefully Dawkins returns the favor by retiring the Eagles' playoff hopes that day.

Call me old fashioned, but I think you need to be all-world to justify a retired jersey.

Favre, Montana, Brady, Payton, Baugh, Brown? Yes.

Brian Dawkins? umm, no.

But that's jmo, congrats to him and Eagle fans, I guess.

Call me old fashioned, but I think you need to be all-world to justify a retired jersey.

Brian Dawkins? umm, no.

Agree to an extent, but I believe to Eagles fans he was all world.

But on top of this, I am not a fan of retiring jersies until they retire.

Brian Dawkins? umm, no.

By Safety standards I think you probably could make a case that Dawkins is all-world. It's really hard to make a judgment, though, before the man has even retired.

maybe resigning Dawkins letting him retire as an eagle would have been the more appropriate way to go

this reeks of an insincere way to reverse bad karma, and appease fans over letting Dawkins leave.

these moves usually backfire, and having Dawkins wearing a bronco uni' during the eagle ceremony is frankly embarrassing

Archived