Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Campbell vs. Romo - Which Is More Likely To Happen...

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Yeah, I say that now and based on past performance; and it sucks, but I'll prolly be saying it again next year this time.

Can we please get a good list of all these haters now, It is seriously getting old. I know its a long off season but I don't wanna hear **** from these people later.

While I also don't think either will happen, I voted Campbell. Romo sits to pee is a risk-taker, so getting his INT's into the single digits is pretty unlikely.

Campbell had 13 TD's last year, would have been 14 (the bomb to Thomas in the AZ game that got called back) You figure with a second year in the offense, improvement from the young pass catchers, and an injury free o-line, that's at least reachable.

For what it's worth, my prediction for Campbell's TD's this year is 18.

I love Dallas and my boy Romo sits to pee...however i don't see a possibility EVER that he has less then 10 TD's in a 16 game schedule, just no way...........Campbell is in reaching distance this year for 20, I think he will be somewhere between 20-25 with the help he has at WR and the line play and CP bringing the DB's up to a little closer to help out stopping the run.

i said campbell throwing 20 TDs, although neither of these is going to happen. Romo sits to pee slings it around way too much to only have 10 INTs, and campbell throws 2 TDs a month, so unless the season ends next april, campbell wont get to 20 TDs.

its a push!

:hysterical:

I do agree about Romo sits to pee but your being hard on JC, 2 TD's per month dude???

he threw 13 TDs last year over a 16 game season. sept/oct/nov/dec. 13 TDs/4 months = 3.25 per month.

so ill rephrase. 3.25 TDs per month. for Romo sits to pee thats "a good 2nd half" lol.

hahahaha True, but he had 6 int's for Romo sits to pee that The Bills game and another quarter of football........

I dont think your gonna get the same JC this season....I hope you do :evilg: but no way, dude is on a contract year, is motivated and is putting in work and is in the same sytem again finally.....

Archived