Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Campbell vs. Romo - Which Is More Likely To Happen...

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

i picked Romo sits to pee with <10 ints; i agree with many that neither is highly likely, but that wasn't an option

maybe Romo sits to pee being under the same system for the 3rd year and without TO will stop forcing plays

JC throwing for 20 TDs, maybe if the season is expanded to 20 games, then maybe he'll reach it

re do the poll.....Whats more likley Romo sits to pee throws less then 15 or JC more then 15! That would make more sense to me....TEN, friggin 10 Ints for Romo sits to pee.......................hahaha and I love the goofy basterd

imo this would be a better poll.

hahahaha True, but he had 6 int's for Romo sits to pee that The Bills game and another quarter of football........

I dont think your gonna get the same JC this season....I hope you do :evilg: but no way, dude is on a contract year, is motivated and is putting in work and is in the same sytem again finally.....

ironic that you guys won that bills game after Romo sits to pee botched all those passes.

youll have the same JC. never fear, mr no touchdowns is here!

ironic that you guys won that bills game after Romo sits to pee botched all those passes.

youll have the same JC. never fear, mr no touchdowns is here!

:hysterical:

funny but harsh....i wish i felt the same way you did I'd more comfortable with the season starting....I just hate seeing the #4 D improve with Big al and Orakpo 9beast that he is :-( love my longhorns...why why why) and to see a contract year and motivated JC in Zorns system for another year...IMO your wrong...but GOD i hope your right :evilg:

:hysterical:

funny but harsh....i wish i felt the same way you did I'd more comfortable with the season starting....I just hate seeing the #4 D improve with Big al and Orakpo 9beast that he is :-( love my longhorns...why why why) and to see a contract year and motivated JC in Zorns system for another year...IMO your wrong...but GOD i hope your right :evilg:

oh our D should be improved, i have all the faith in the world in that unit. they actually produce year in and year out.

our offense never produces with campbell and contract or no, campbell has never gotten it done. this is his last year to "prove it".

you guys had Romo sits to pee locked up after like 12 games? campbells played 36 and the team hasnt even mentioned a contract. that should tell you something.

oh our D should be improved, i have all the faith in the world in that unit. they actually produce year in and year out.

our offense never produces with campbell and contract or no, campbell has never gotten it done. this is his last year to "prove it".

you guys had Romo sits to pee locked up after like 12 games? campbells played 36 and the team hasnt even mentioned a contract. that should tell you something.

but JJ is a moron.....he locked up MB3 for 600 billion dollars (not really) and as much as i love that dudes style he hasn't topped 1000 yds yet and with Felix and Tashard getting PT he may never top it in Dallas.........We locked up Romo sits to pee because there was no other option and our "broke" owner just throws it out there........after an inflated season of "STATS"

but JJ is a moron.....he locked up MB3 for 600 billion dollars (not really) and as much as i love that dudes style he hasn't topped 1000 yds yet and with Felix and Tashard getting PT he may never top it in Dallas.........We locked up Romo sits to pee because there was no other option and our "broke" owner just throws it out there........after an inflated season of "STATS"

you guys were 8-5 with Romo sits to pee starting. he missed 3 games and your QB play was dreadful for that almost month long stretch. you locked up Romo sits to pee cause the dude can play (when its not december).

you guys have had a winning season or been to the playoffs every year Romo sits to pee has started. youre just spoiled! lol

you guys were 8-5 with Romo sits to pee starting. he missed 3 games and your QB play was dreadful for that almost month long stretch. you locked up Romo sits to pee cause the dude can play (when its not december).

you guys have had a winning season or been to the playoffs every year Romo sits to pee has started. youre just spoiled! lol

hahaha...maybe, but its been a long time since Aikman..and so pathetic in between, i just have a hard time getting excited...Hell i once thought Quinthy Carter was going to lead the Boys to the SB......WTF???? So, as much as i am a fan and love Romo sits to pee, Im still holding judgment......

hahaha...maybe, but its been a long time since Aikman..and so pathetic in between, i just have a hard time getting excited...Hell i once thought Quinthy Carter was going to lead the Boys to the SB......WTF???? So, as much as i am a fan and love Romo sits to pee, Im still holding judgment......

from the outside looking in, you guys are closer than we are. your defense needs some big fixing, and we'll see how much losing TO impacts you guys, but at least youve got a QB that can lead comebacks and score points.

from the outside looking in, you guys are closer than we are. your defense needs some big fixing, and we'll see how much losing TO impacts you guys, but at least youve got a QB that can lead comebacks and score points.

hey ill take that, however its neck n neck in my opinion...our D has questions no doubt and as big as a longhorn fan i am and RW11 fan.....He has to be able to do the things TO does, draw coverages, open up the middle for Whit-Dawg....(gotta love Chris Cooley, that dude is friggin great) and get in the ENDZONE over 10 times (at least)

Those of you voting that JC will throw for over 20 TD's are high on drugs. Look I hate the DallASS CowPukes more than anyone, but Romo sits to pee is a hell of a lot better than Jason "one more chance" Campbell.

I don't know what the answer is, but I know one thing for certain..... JC isn't it. I have seen enough of him.

They both have the same number of playoff wins....:doh:

Romo sits to pee has been to the playoffs twice

Romo sits to pee has won a division

Romo sits to pee has made 3 pro bowls

jason campbell has done absolutely nothing other than get unwavering support for no good reason.

Winning playoff games is the only thing that matters...you can't win a SB without winning a playoff game....so in that sense Romo sits to pee is JUST as bad as JC when it comes to leading a team to playoff victory....thats Why when you rank the NFC EAST QBS you have to put Manning 1...SB Victory, McNugget 2nd NFC Championship games...then JC and Romo sits to pee tie for 3rd...they haven't won JACK in the postseason. period.

You think Dallas fans are happy with those Romo sits to pee Stats....try reading a Dallas news paper...he is on a hotter seat than JC this year....

Winning playoff games is the only thing that matters...you can't win a SB without winning a playoff game....so in that sense Romo sits to pee is JUST as bad as JC when it comes to leading a team to playoff victory....thats Why when you rank the NFC EAST QBS you have to put Manning 1...SB Victory, McNugget 2nd NFC Championship games...then JC and Romo sits to pee tie for 3rd...they haven't won JACK in the postseason. period.

So what you're saying is that Jason Campbell = Dan Orlovsky.

So what you're saying is that Jason Campbell = Dan Orlovsky.

kinda...but not really..I'm saying QB's should be compared by Playoff wins and SB RINGS not PRO BOWL LAYS.....everyone wants to put Romo sits to pee on the Elite NFL QB level when all he has are regular season stats, not meaningful playoff wins...thats all. And JC is in that same boat moral victories in the NFL don't mean much. So here's to JC getting that playoff victory before Romo sits to pee.

You think Dallas fans are happy with those Romo sits to pee Stats....try reading a Dallas news paper...he is on a hotter seat than JC this year....

In the same vein, you have to make the playoffs to have a chance to win a playoff game, to have a chance to get to the Super Bowl.

Romo sits to pee at least gets them there. campbells never even done that. and shilsu is right, if youre gonna do the "hes never won a playoff game thing" then hes dan orlovsky and sage rosenfels.

you dont judge a QB by how many playoff wins they have. getting to the playoffs is a team effort and hes done that 2/3 seasons.

kinda...but not really..I'm saying QB's should be compared by Playoff wins and SB RINGS not PRO BOWL LAYS.....everyone wants to put Romo sits to pee on the Elite NFL QB level when all he has are regular season stats, not meaningful playoff wins...thats all. And JC is in that same boat moral victories in the NFL don't mean much. So here's to JC getting that playoff victory before Romo sits to pee.

I disagree.

It's a double edged sword.

You may win playoff games, but never win a superbowl, and be a great QB. Jim Kelly could be labeled as a choker when in reality he was a very, very good QB.

But, pertaining to the thread.

I highly doubt Romo sits to pee will ever throw less than 10 INTs. Throwing for 20 TDs is quite reachable, in fact should be accomplished year in year out.

But, Campbell has never thrown for even 15 TDs in a season.

It's a push.

Both players suck at doing both those things. Romo sits to pee averages well over more than one interception per game. Campbell has one of the worst TD ratios in the league.

So really, put on your homer shades and pick Campbell.

46 ints in 39 games....hardly WELL OVER 1 per game, would ya say?

Now still over 10 is a given, but lets stick with facts please.....1.179 per game :silly:

so JC is well under 1 TD per game then.....36 games and 35 TD's. .972 per game :silly:

Truth in number.......this just concretes my point that JC has a much better shot at it, however as someone pointed out, Romo sits to pee will NOT throw 20 picks in 16 games...... prolly between 13-16 IMO

Archived