Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Campbell vs. Romo - Which Is More Likely To Happen...

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Those of you voting that JC will throw for over 20 TD's are high on drugs. Look I hate the DallASS CowPukes more than anyone, but Romo sits to pee is a hell of a lot better than Jason "one more chance" Campbell.

I don't know what the answer is, but I know one thing for certain..... JC isn't it. I have seen enough of him.

7 more TD's for Campbell or 10 fewer INT's for Romo sits to pee... The answer is probably neither, but it doesn't seem like high on drugs fits. Although it is convenient when you don't actually answer the question yourself.

Romo sits to pee threw 19 INTs in 16 games back in 2007...don't underestimate the guy lol ;)

oh i know it, however i think he will stay under that number......but i most certainly know he is capable of it.........5 of those were in one game too......

peace Cali...have a nice weekend, it is truly enjoyable and refreshing to talk football with the likes of you and some others.........even if you hate my guts :silly:

46 ints in 39 games....hardly WELL OVER 1 per game, would ya say?

Now still over 10 is a given, but lets stick with facts please.....1.179 per game :silly:

so JC is well under 1 TD per game then.....36 games and 35 TD's. .972 per game :silly:

Truth in number.......this just concretes my point that JC has a much better shot at it, however as someone pointed out, Romo sits to pee will NOT throw 20 picks in 16 games...... prolly between 13-16 IMO

Only stat JC has going for him in this poll is that in 2006 he averaged 1.43 TDs per game. It was over the 7 games he started, so if stretched out it would end up being 23 TDs for the year. No saying whether or not he would have kept that same pace up for 9 more games, though.

oh i know it, however i think he will stay under that number......but i most certainly know he is capable of it.........5 of those were in one game too......

peace Cali...have a nice weekend, it is truly enjoyable and refreshing to talk football with the likes of you and some others.........even if you hate my guts :silly:

LoL...I don't hate your guts, I hate your team's guts lol :D...

Enjoy the weekend :cheers:...

Another side-discussion (cuz a thread can NEVER go off on too many tangents :thumbsup: )...the stats I posted in the OP:

Romo sits to pee: 10-8

Campbell: 8-10

Romo sits to pee: 30 TDs

Campbell: 13 TDs

Romo sits to pee: 20 INTs

Campbell: 7 INTs

Romo sits to pee threw 17 more TDs over his last 18 games than Campbell!! Gee-mo-netty!! lol...Yet those extra 17 TDs only resulted in two more wins. Does anyone think that if JC threw 17 more TDs over HIS last 18 games it would have only resulted in 2 more wins?

LoL...I don't hate your guts, I hate your team's guts lol :D...

Enjoy the weekend :cheers:...

i am the team.......so u hate me...

I'm Jerry Jones BTW....its rough being broke, i do this for entertainment purposes, and to busy so I'm not constantly thinking about my empty wallet. And hey the team is in great hands now that a coach that refuses to hit in practice is in charge........:evilg:

Another side-discussion (cuz a thread can NEVER go off on too many tangents :thumbsup: )...the stats I posted in the OP:

Romo sits to pee threw 17 more TDs over his last 18 games than Campbell!! Gee-mo-netty!! lol...Yet those extra 17 TDs only resulted in two more wins. Does anyone think that if JC threw 17 more TDs over HIS last 18 games it would have only resulted in 2 more wins?

i hate you!

:silly:

Dang, a lot of the 17 in that post....

I vote none of the above.To think that either situation will happen is ludicrous.

Romo sits to pee can throw 10 picks in the first 5/6 games.Probably still have a better record than we will come week 6.Sad but true.

And campbell throwing 20 or more td's??????ROFLMMFAO

Damn i hope i'm wrong though.

I vote none of the above.To think that either situation will happen is ludicrous.

Romo sits to pee can throw 10 picks in the first 5/6 games.Probably still have a better record than we will come week 6.Sad but true.

And campbell throwing 20 or more td's??????ROFLMMFAO

Damn i hope i'm wrong though.

How come when someone sees things pessimistically, they're just "calling it as they see it" (your sig)...but when someone sees things optimistically, they're NOT just "calling it as they see it", but are instead kool-aid drinking "homers"? lol (not saying you said that...just used your sig as a jumping off point).

Califan.. this is a good and fair poll and I think neither is likely to happen given past performance. The thing is less than 10 int's (playing 16 games) is EXCEPTIONAL especially if you're throwing in some sense of a "passing offense" and throwing a prolific amount of TD's to balance (27+). On the other hand, throwing for less than 20 TD's in a 16 game season is average to below average especially if it's under 16. From last year, out of the top 10 rated QB's (which included Romo sits to pee,) only two threw under 10ints and that was Chad Pennington and Jeff Garcia who threw 19 and 12 td's respectively. Kurt Warner, Drew Breese (17,) Aaron Rodgers, Phillip Rivers, Peyton Manning, Donovan McNabb, Matt Ryan amongst other successful QB's all through over 10 int's.

Great poll but requires further examination. I don't think either is likely however, I think Romo sits to pee, given that he's performed on a pro-bowl level more consistently than JC, is more likely to have a 32+ td, 14int, 93+ rating season whereas Campbell is more "likely" to have a 16-17td, 9-10int, 77-84 rating season (if he doesn't lose his job). So while neither may reach these specific measurements, there could still be a tremendous divide in both seasons.

First of all, I think JC throwing for over 20 TDs is VERY doable. I know people don't want to give him credit, but even if he isn't lighting up the league, I think Zorn is going to have a plan in place and he will be scoring a lot more.

Romo sits to pee takes a lot of chances. I don't see how in anyway under Garett he will throw less than 10 INTs

can J.Campbell throw 20+td's with this coaching staff?Zorn is way too conservative!if Campbell throws 2td's passes in a quarter,the next plays will be this conservative,lets try to protect the lead,type of offense.meaning we will see alot of up the gut plays to CP,or short slant&screen passes.

This is kind of a dumb argument anyway.

The only QB in the league who throws fewer than 10 Interceptions most years is McNugget. Brady has only done it once, Peyton Manning once.

Most Qb's throw for 20+ TD's at least 1 year. There are always 10-15 QB's who throw 20 TD's.

So it has to be much more likely for Campbell to throw 20 TD's than a Favre type QB throwing under 10 Ints. Favre's lowest was 13 Int's. It's basic math. Campbell could just get hot or have good protection against garbage defenses for a couple games and have 6 TD's which would make it very likely. Romo sits to pee throwing under 10 Int's, yeah right. That's only possible if he plays in 12 or fewer games.

Even last year starting only 13 games he had 14 Int's. He will probably always average at least 1 a game. And now with Owens gone he may even throw more, and a lot fewer TD's as well. I'd almost bet that Romo sits to pee doesn't throw more than 20 TD's. McNabb didn't the 2 years before Owens or the 3 after but he threw 31 with Owens. Hmmm.

I'd be willing to bet that Campbell throwing 20 TD's will happen sooner than Brady and Manning throwing fewer than 10 TD's in the same year. That is, if Campbell makes it through the first 1/2 of the season as the starter.

• 2 months later...

Archived