Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Campbell vs. Romo - Which Is More Likely To Happen...

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Which is more likely to happen this season:

Jason Campbell throwing more than 20 TDs...

or

Tony Romo sits to pee throwing less than 10 INTs....

(assuming both play all 16 games, that is)

Some slight food for thought:

Over each player's last 18 games...

Romo sits to pee: 10-8

Campbell: 8-10

Romo sits to pee: 30 TDs

Campbell: 13 TDs

Romo sits to pee: 20 INTs

Campbell: 7 INTs

So which do you think is more likely to happen? lol :)

And in case you're wondering why I chose the last 18 games, I already had the stats for that time span of games from another Skins/Cowboys comparison I had done, so I just used that lol :D...

Those of you voting that JC will throw for over 20 TD's are high on drugs. Look I hate the DallASS CowPukes more than anyone, but Romo sits to pee is a hell of a lot better than Jason "one more chance" Campbell.

I don't know what the answer is, but I know one thing for certain..... JC isn't it. I have seen enough of him.

Those of you voting that JC will throw for over 20 TD's are high on drugs. Look I hate the DallASS CowPukes more than anyone, but Romo sits to pee is a hell of a lot better than Jason "one more chance" Campbell.

I don't know what the answer is, but I know one thing for certain..... JC isn't it. I have seen enough of him.

It's funny that you say you base your reasoning on "past performances" by Campbell...but what is it about Romo sits to pee's "past performances" that makes you think he'll throw less than 10 INTs?

Would you prefer them to vote for Romo sits to pee throwing less than 10? I wouldn't bet on either one, but if I had to pick, Campbell's come closer to 20 than Romo sits to pee has to 10. Still, neither one has come close to their respective poll options.

Would you prefer them to vote for Romo sits to pee throwing less than 10? I wouldn't bet on either one, but if I had to pick, Campbell's come closer to 20 than Romo sits to pee has to 10. Still, neither one has come close to their respective poll options.

Which is why I chose those options lol :cool:...I thought damn, neither of these would on the surface seem very likely, considering both player's performances so far.

I will say this, though (kind of echoing what you said)...in 2006 Campbell averaged 1.43 TDs per game. That would average out to 23 TDs for an entire season. In 2007 Campbell averaged 1 TD per game, which averages out to 16 TDs for an entire season. So like you said, he's at least kinda sorta come close to meeting that goal lol.

Romo sits to pee, however, has never thrown for less INTs than games he's started. In 2006, he threw for 13 INTs in 11 games. In 2007 he threw for 19 INTs in 16 games, and last year he threw for 14 INTs in 13 games. If past performance is any indication, he would throw for at least 17 INTs this season if he plays all 16 games. At least Campbell might have better receivers this year, and better familiarity with the offense.

But again, neither choice seems much more likely at this point than the other...

Archived