Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Thomas....NFL Players Like to Bring Out the Freak In Ya

skinslove<3

Funny thing is, I was going to post this picture. A girl at my work was looking at her gossip websites and saw this. She went over to me and said she is now a Redskins fan, we are in Ravens territory. I asked her why, and she said because she saw this pic of Thomas...lol

The way I figure it.. you get to do cool things when you're an NFL player.. sometimes they sound better than they actually are when someone is pitching it to you, though.

Now that I think about it I can't say that I blame him...since he was rotting on the sidelines and he wasn't getting into football games last year might so he might as well kill some time and pretend he's a legit NFL player.

He has played only 1 season as a rookie. ***** after this year if he doesn't perform.

Sorry, his attitude and performance were horrible last season. How many first downs did he cause to be called back because of offensive pass interference?

Just like the rest of that draft class of pass catchers. A motely crue of three 2nd rounders who combine for a grand total of 20+ catches and no TD catches. Please!!!

DeSean Jackson as a rook had 62 catches for 912 yards. I'm not hearing any of these rookie excuses.

1. DeSean has a better QB and an experienced offense

2. Royal in Denver also had a better QB and an experienced offense.

Our whole offense didn't know what they were doing last year. Same 3-4 plays were being called over and over again. Just for your info, the other rookies got called for stupid penalties and doing other stupid things. Its part of the learning curve of a rookie. It just so happens in our first year under a new offensive system that side of the team performed like garbage. If Thomas, Kelly and Booze dog suck it up after this year or half way through the season, then throw them under the bus. Can't really do that after 1 season as a rookie. And if you haven't noticed most WR have that so called attitude or complex

1. DeSean has a better QB and an experienced offense

2. Royal in Denver also had a better QB and an experienced offense.

Our whole offense didn't know what they were doing last year. Same 3-4 plays were being called over and over again. Just for your info, the other rookies got called for stupid penalties and doing other stupid things. Its part of the learning curve of a rookie. It just so happens in our first year under a new offensive system that side of the team performed like garbage. If Thomas, Kelly and Booze dog suck it up after this year or half way through the season, then throw them under the bus. Can't really do that after 1 season as a rookie. And if you haven't noticed most WR have that so called attitude or complex

Yeah but those rookies were actually productive for their teams. Our three gems just took up roster space...and got called for penalties.

Stop apologizing for this guy who had a terrible rookie season. Aren't you willing to call a spade a spade?

Yeah but those rookies were actually productive for their teams. Our three gems just took up roster space...and got called for penalties.

Stop apologizing for this guy who had a terrible rookie season. Aren't you willing to call a spade a spade?

Please re-read my post about why they had productive seasons. I don't have to apologize for anything. Ain't america grand!

Oh and why call him a punk??? what did he do to you or anybody? Just because he didn't have a productive year he is a punk?

Please re-read my post about why they had productive seasons. I don't have to apologize for anything. Ain't america grand!

I did read it...so let's delve into this gem that you call insight. "Our whole offense didn't know what they were doing last year. Same 3-4 ays were being called over and over again."

So the excuse you're giving for Thomas and I assume Kelly and Davis is that no one on the offense knew what they were doing. And apparently Zorn only ran 4 plays all season.

Funny I was at all the home game and I watched the others on tv and I think Zorn had a bit more of an expansive play book.

Let's be realistic about why they didn't play.

Kelly - despite pre-draft disclosure of a balky knee, Cerrato decided to draft him anyway and low and behold what happend? Knee kept him out virtually all season and looky looky he's still hurt with a balky knee as this training camp starts. - Don't think that has anything to do with a new offensive system.

Davis - was simply not good enough as a receiver or a blocker to actually get regularly get incorporated into the offense, let alone special teams. This is why Zorn deacitvated him for 5 games last season. But wait....maybe since Zorn only ran 4 offensive plays, he wasn't need for those 5 games since those 4 plays didn't call for Davis' number? Then again maybe not. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11282

And last but not least Thomas, come on just admit it the kid (not the whole team) didn't know the offense. Which is why we were forced to watch James Thrash lineup in many of the 3 WR sets throughout the majority of the season. From a talent perspective its not even close Thomas is a better receiver than Thrash, yet Thrash was still in the lineup...why? Because Thrash knew what the hell the team was doing on offense.

And then when he did get in the offense, his penchant for offensive pass interference repeatedly crippled offensive momentum. If you can't cop to the fact that he totally sucked last year that's fine by me. Continue to drink the Kool Aid. At least I can objectively recognize when a rookie has had an incredibly disappointing season.

Sorry, his attitude and performance were horrible last season. How many first downs did he cause to be called back because of offensive pass interference?

Just like the rest of that draft class of pass catchers. A motely crue of three 2nd rounders who combine for a grand total of 20+ catches and no TD catches. Please!!!

DeSean Jackson as a rook had 62 catches for 912 yards. I'm not hearing any of these rookie excuses.

You sound pretty close-minded. Wide receivers as often as not have quiet rookie years.

Thomas' "attitude" was not "horrible" last season. We knew going in that he was inexperienced at wide receiver even for a rookie. The offensive pass interference penalties (there were a few, not an epidemic you make it out to be) were a result of that rawness. He earned some playing time later in the season and played with some fire and passion.

Kelly was hurt, so why **** on him for that? Davis never got on the field. Was that his fault? Or was playing behind a Pro Bowler part of the issue?

Pretty stupid to write them off after their rookie seasons...

I did read it...so let's delve into this gem that you call insight. "Our whole offense didn't know what they were doing last year. Same 3-4 ays were being called over and over again."

So the excuse you're giving for Thomas and I assume Kelly and Davis is that no one on the offense knew what they were doing. And apparently Zorn only ran 4 plays all season.

Funny I was at all the home game and I watched the others on tv and I think Zorn had a bit more of an expansive play book.

Let's be realistic about why they didn't play.

Kelly - despite pre-draft disclosure of a balky knee, Cerrato decided to draft him anyway and low and behold what happend? Knee kept him out virtually all season and looky looky he's still hurt with a balky knee as this training camp starts. - Don't think that has anything to do with a new offensive system.

Davis - was simply not good enough as a receiver or a blocker to actually get regularly get incorporated into the offense, let alone special teams. This is why Zorn deacitvated him for 5 games last season. But wait....maybe since Zorn only ran 4 offensive plays, he wasn't need for those 5 games since those 4 plays didn't call for Davis' number? Then again maybe not. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11282

And last but not least Thomas, come on just admit it the kid (not the whole team) didn't know the offense. Which is why we were forced to watch James Thrash lineup in many of the 3 WR sets throughout the majority of the season. From a talent perspective its not even close Thomas is a better receiver than Thrash, yet Thrash was still in the lineup...why? Because Thrash knew what the hell the team was doing on offense.

And then when he did get in the offense, his penchant for offensive pass interference repeatedly crippled offensive momentum. If you can't cop to the fact that he totally sucked last year that's fine by me. Continue to drink the Kool Aid. At least I can objectively recognize when a rookie has had an incredibly disappointing season.

Man I don't like it when people tell the truth. Stop it. The Skins front office takes some blame in this also. Chad Rhinehart couldn't get in despite numerous injuries on the O-line last season. I take that as he must be pretty bad. The coaches say Thomas, Kelly and Davis basically couldn't get the playbook. Do the evaluators need evaluating? Anybody know of a GM?:rubeyes::kickcan:

Archived