http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

BORN IN THE USA?

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez

Major victory for Army warrior questioning Obama's birthplace

Posted: July 14, 2009

9:53 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling and Joe Kovacs

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons – just revoked."

A hearing on the questions raised by Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, an engineer who told WND he wants to serve his country in Afghanistan, was scheduled for July 16 at 9:30 a.m.

Sorry WND, but I'm betting that the major's deployment cancellation has nothing to do with Obama's citizenship. Probably some technicality. As I remember it, officers are entitled to resign their commissions. The legalities of a commissioned officer are totally different from an enlisted soldier, who is always bound by a contract to serve.

Didn't you get the email? Obama had his grammy killed so she wouldn't spill the secrets about his out of country birth.

;)

Not to mention hiring two newspapers to publish news of his birth, just so he could be president some 40 something years later. More of the liberal conspiracy to destroy corporations and make us all slaves......or something.

Yea sorry this is ridiculous. Its not this persons right to question the legitimacy of the president. They should follow orders from whoever is in charge regardless of how they got there. Obama is the POTUS and unless that changes, military members are bound to obey. Some people are just ridiculous!

Yea sorry this is ridiculous. Its not this persons right to question the legitimacy of the president. They should follow orders from whoever is in charge regardless of how they got there. Obama is the POTUS and unless that changes, military members are bound to obey. Some people are just ridiculous!

Not his right???

I do think it ridiculous(and the military has no sense of humor in such cases:evilg:),but if he wants to bear the consequences it is certainly within his rights.

He's government property. You are made very well aware that once you've entered the military you have given up your rights to the government to do with you as they see fit, including send you to die. You don't question your superior officers, ever. Basic training spends more time trying to teach you to act without questioning than anything else.

Anything else is mutiny at the worst, or at the very least insubordination.

~Bang

Its not this persons right to question the legitimacy of the president.

Then who's authority is it?

If the US Government is in violation of the US Constitution, then, in your opinion, who does have the authority to say so?

(I wouldn't mind seeing the Supreme Court answering that question, either.)

He's government property. You are made very well aware that once you've entered the military you have given up your rights to the government to do with you as they see fit, including send you to die. You don't question your superior officers, ever. Basic training spends more time trying to teach you to act without questioning than anything else.

Anything else is mutiny at the worst, or at the very least insubordination.

~Bang

Everything you said is completely true for enlisted soldiers, but for officers it's a whole different ballgame. If an officer is not under contract (most field grade officers who are of the rank of major and above are not under contract), then they can resign their commission whenever they choose.

That doesn't make it right, but officers do not operate under the same laws as the enlisted folks who do not have a choice once they sign their contracts.

The author at WND obviously has no clue about military law, and makes the ridiculous assumption that the military revoked this clown's orders because "they couldn't find any evidence of Obama's citizenship." I would be willing to bet that the military's decision had absloutely NOTHING to do with Obama.

. He could have saved a lot of money if he just told them he's gay.

Obama's gay now?...WTF,just the other day I saw him checking out a female booty...**** changes fast nowadays:silly:

TWA is right. Technically you can refuse an unlawful order and I guess that's what this guy is saying he is doing. I think he's just a ***** though. He could have saved a lot of money if he just told them he's gay.

Yep. A soldier has the authority (and the duty) to refuse to obey an unlawful order.

And if he's wrong, they can shoot him for it.

Archived