Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Direct TV

ClemsSC7Skinfan

I've been using yahoo and google prior to the wealth of helpful information provided here. Since in the past it has so readily been available in threads, posts, etc. Figured I'd receive a quicker answer than searching through thousands of other locations.........Who would of thought all I could find was this?

:chair: Thanks for the help.

I've been using yahoo and google prior to the wealth of helpful information provided here. Since in the past it has so readily been available in threads, posts, etc. Figured I'd receive a quicker answer than searching through thousands of other locations.........Who would of thought all I could find was this?

:chair: Thanks for the help.

LOL. It's around here somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up for you. We get around fifteen of these threads every summer.

You should search "DirecTV", its proper name. Not "Direct TV".

You see... that's the clever thing about that name. It sounds like two words but really, it's only one. I wonder how many marketing dollars went into coming up with the name DirecTV.

they don't have a direct line, just call customer service and tell them you want to cancel.

(PS- most companies don't have direct cancel/retention line- it makes it too easy for you to cancel- so usually you have to call the main customer service line ***** a little, then they transfer you.)

they don't have a direct line, just call customer service and tell them you want to cancel.

(PS- most companies don't have direct cancel/retention line- it makes it too easy for you to cancel- so usually you have to call the main customer service line ***** a little, then they transfer you.)

Sure they do.

Here is the Retention number. I have had it in my phone for years :

1-800-824-9081

Archived