Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Petition to Stop Parking Lot Changes www.savetailgating.com

Tailgate Ted

do you think snyder is even going to see that petition?

or if he does, that he'll care?

you're going to have to go picket redskins park if you really want something done...

(not trying to be an ass, just saying that i doubt snyder cares about an online petition)

do you think snyder is even going to see that petition?

or if he does, that he'll care?

you're going to have to go picket redskins park if you really want something done...

(not trying to be an ass, just saying that i doubt snyder cares about an online petition)

Yea, lets all become iranians and go picket! :hysterical:

Yea, lets all become iranians and go picket! :hysterical:

or you can take online petitions seriously

and then complain when synder does not.

as other posters have said, if you really want to see this reversed... you need to organize a protest outside redskins park... and make sure it makes ESPN.com's front page, and sportcenter's intro... because thats all snyder cares about.

or you can take online petitions seriously

and then complain when synder does not.

as other posters have said, if you really want to see this reversed... you need to organize a protest outside redskins park... and make sure it makes ESPN.com's front page, and sportcenter's intro... because thats all snyder cares about.

I bed to differ

Do you remember when rumors were swirling about signing Jim Fassel as our coach? I bet you that the uproar online kept Snyder from signing him, no one certainly went to Redskins Park and protested. And i take it seriously thank you, i signed the petition with my real name, unlike some fools.

I bed to differ

Do you remember when rumors were swirling about signing Jim Fassel as our coach? I bet you that the uproar online kept Snyder from signing him, no one certainly went to Redskins Park and protested. And i take it seriously thank you, i signed the petition with my real name, unlike some fools.

lol

Archived