Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tattoo Mishap:teen says she requested 3 stars on face but rec'd...56?!

deejaydana

Ok, this is a completely stupid story, but still, like Mike Tyson, where do you go AFTER the fabled face tattoo? At least they didn't throw on a skull but still, this girl's screwed. The removal laser will be fun though...

BRUSSELS - A Belgian teenager has told police how she emerged from a tattoo parlor with 56 stars over one side of her face, rather than the three she had asked for, prosecutors said on Tuesday."I said this part, the top, is ok, but not the rest," Kimberley Vlaeminck from the city of Kortrijk, 56 miles northwest of Brussels, told Belgian broadcaster VRT.

The 18-year-old said she fell asleep during the procedure, and woke up in pain when her nose was being tattooed.

Link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31400926/ns/world_news-weird_news

Seriously, that ***** deserves 56 stars on her face because 1, she's lying about falling asleep (unless she has narcolepsy) and 2, because she's lying she could clearly tell that 56 feels a whole hell of alot different that fifty effin six!!!!

It's obvious that something doesn't add up here.

You have to get a stencil of the tattoo done first in MOST, if not all cases when done by a professional. I doubt even stars as small as the ones she had would be freehanded. Unless you're getting like a straight line cross or something, they use stencils.

So are you really gonna tell me that she only had 3 stenciled on and then the artist waited until she fell asleep to stencil, and tattoo the other 53?

Complete BS on her part.

that chart is way off...i know plenty of people who have very good jobs and have tats on their forearms. i have 2 on one forearm and work in a corporate office.

i agree. people blow forearm tattoos out of proportion. If you have to attend something that calls for it, you cover the tattoo. Simple. Odds are, if you're going somewhere that requires you to hide that tattoo....you should probably be dressing in that manner anyway. Not just because you have a tattoo to cover up.

It's obvious that something doesn't add up here.

You have to get a stencil of the tattoo done first in MOST, if not all cases when done by a professional. I doubt even stars as small as the ones she had would be freehanded. Unless you're getting like a straight line cross or something, they use stencils.

So are you really gonna tell me that she only had 3 stenciled on and then the artist waited until she fell asleep to stencil, and tattoo the other 53?

Complete BS on her part.

Those tattoos look pretty ****ty, so I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't stencils involved.

You'd have to be pretty drunk.

And any reputable tattoo establishment, won't tattoo you while you're drunk or under the influence of narcotics.

two of my friends had an experience like that, as in one was passed out and the drunk one tattooed him. the end result wasnt very pretty.

Archived