Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The anticipation war begins!!!!

hogghead

Training camp doesnt begin for another 6 weeks. The stupid Lakers won the NBA Championship and now theirs nothing to do. Already caught up with my yardwork. Just looking for other options to hold me over til the end of July. Suggestions Please!!!!

:saber::saber::saber:

Hail

Division 2 Arena Football can be watched for free online with nifty tv. The playoffs will actually run into the NFL preseason so I will never be completely without my fix. Games are on Fridays and Saturdays, sometimes Thursday or Monday. They use local radio announcers and have very few commercial breaks so it beats the crap out of the lousy ESPN broadcasts you may have seen of the bankrupt division 1 teams.

http://www.af2.com/

http://www.niftytv.com/landing/af2/?KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=3525&DB_LANG=&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=

You can watch all the Dallas Cowboy programming on the NFL Network...you can watch the Cowboy NFL Replays, the top 10 Cowboy list, the history of the Cowboys etc, etc, etc. And in between the Cowboy shows you can watch all things Patriots.

You can watch all the Dallas Cowboy programming on the NFL Network...you can watch the Cowboy NFL Replays, the top 10 Cowboy list, the history of the Cowboys etc, etc, etc. And in between the Cowboy shows you can watch all things Patriots.

So true... :(

Too bad the Cowboys are going to suck this year. Then who will the NFL Network worship?

A fine example how any topic can be made into a skins topic and posted in this section of the forum. /sighs

I wonder if I start one saying Meijer brand soup is better than campbells chunky and then ask why a Redskins doesn't do those commericals, if it would fit in the stadium.

OR maybe I say I like apple pie, then ask if anyone thinks a Redskin likes it too.

I just upped my post count too, but without starting a lame thread.

Archived