Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

California!

Toe Jam

No they don't. What are you talking about?

Order a double double and fries, eat it, and then ask yourself why other fast food can't be this good.

Isn't their "special sauce" just thousand island or something similar to thousand island?

Isn't their "special sauce" just thousand island or something similar to thousand island?

Something along the lines, but that doesn't take away from the patty, veggies, bun, and fries. Get it without the sauce. I get ketchup instead just like I would anywhere.

Something along the lines, but that doesn't take away from the patty, veggies, bun, and fries. Get it without the sauce. I get ketchup instead just like I would anywhere.

I do get it without the sauce and it's nothing special

Yes they have a condiment that is sort of similar to thousand island but not hte same, but they don't use much of it.

The reason that they are so good is that they use very fresh ingredients, such as a slab of lettuce that that has been cut from a fresh head 5 minutes earlier, fresh high quality meat flame grilled after you order it, french fries that are cut from a fresh potato, not frozen, etc.

Basically, it is fast food done as well as it can be (and still be "fast").

It's nothing special if you are comparing it to a nice, expensive sitdown meal.

It is very special if you are comparing it to other fast food.

Different strokes. I'm not a fan. Toe Jam can decide for himself when he gets here.

Should I really waste my time trying this In N Out burger thing?

YES!! It's fabulous fast food!!!

And it's not a waste of time. I always get the double-double (ask for onions to be grilled), fries (animal style - meaning they have their special sauce and grilled onions on top), and a chocolate shake.

Holy **** it's sooooooo good. I think I am going to head there right now!

YES!! It's fabulous fast food!!!

And it's not a waste of time. I always get the double-double (ask for onions to be grilled), fries (animal style - meaning they have their special sauce and grilled onions on top), and a chocolate shake.

Holy **** it's sooooooo good. I think I am going to head there right now!

lol. Thanks.

I'm going to be there two weeks. Should be a fun time.

ok...so after this thread I decided to give In N Out another shot. Think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've gone in my life. There's one right across the street within walking distance.

SO....I ordered a #1 (double double) with no sauce, no tomato. What did I get? A double double with no sauce, TOMATO, and NO LETTUCE!!! WTF?!

So I ate my screwed up order and did not enjoy it, per usual. I also did not enjoy sitting in the drive thru line for like 10 minutes. I understand my food's made to order, but waiting that long isn't worth it to me.

Fries were yuck, and the only saving grace from my meal was my chocolate shake, which I am drinking right now.

My boyfriend doesn't like In N Out either, and after our meal we were both like, "that's my last meal there ever".

So I gave it another chance....and they failed me once again.

ok...so after this thread I decided to give In N Out another shot. Think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've gone in my life. There's one right across the street within walking distance.

SO....I ordered a #1 (double double) with no sauce, no tomato. What did I get? A double double with no sauce, TOMATO, and NO LETTUCE!!! WTF?!

So I ate my screwed up order and did not enjoy it, per usual. I also did not enjoy sitting in the drive thru line for like 10 minutes. I understand my food's made to order, but waiting that long isn't worth it to me.

Fries were yuck, and the only saving grace from my meal was my chocolate shake, which I am drinking right now.

My boyfriend doesn't like In N Out either, and after our meal we were both like, "that's my last meal there ever".

So I gave it another chance....and they failed me once again.

Don't know what to tell you. They have never let me down. :whoknows:

I need to know how to get over a fear of flying.

I was going to take the bus but my Dad insisted that would be a waste of time. So that means I gotta get on a plane out of Dulles next Tuesday.

I'm scared to death. *hyperventilates*

I was going to take the bus but my Dad insisted that would be a waste of time. So that means I gotta get on a plane out of Dulles next Tuesday.

I'm not a fan either. But the bus IS a waste of time. Take JetBlue. Then you can at least watch TV. Or take VirginAmerica. I'm going to take them in a couple months to fly back home and I cannot WAIT!!!

But yeah, I really don't like flying. But then I tell myself, "The pilot doesn't want to die either" and that calms me down...a little.

Or, you can just take a sleeping pill and sleep the whole time.

Have a drink at the bar before you get on the plane and one while your in the air. Always clams me down (read: helps me sleep) during the flight.

I'm not a fan either. But the bus IS a waste of time. Take JetBlue. Then you can at least watch TV. Or take VirginAmerica. I'm going to take them in a couple months to fly back home and I cannot WAIT!!!

But yeah, I really don't like flying. But then I tell myself, "The pilot doesn't want to die either" and that calms me down...a little.

Or, you can just take a sleeping pill and sleep the whole time.

I've already booked a flight with United. I get a non stop flight back to D.C. but I gotta transfer in Chicago and Denver on the way there.

AFDHFALFALF!

Have a drink at the bar before you get on the plane and one while your in the air. Always clams me down (read: helps me sleep) during the flight.

how much do they usually charge for drinks these days?

And do they charge for carry ons or checked bags?

Archived