Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keith Eloi on Around the Horn

HRNY4ZRNY

They just showed the clip of him jumping into the back of the Truck. I guess they are all going to talk about him coming up. Should be interesting. Hopefully they don't prove it's a fake.

How many wideouts do you all think we will keep this year? I guess we had 5 last year. If we only chose 5 I would guess we would have Moss, El, Thomas, Kelly and Mitchell. I think Thrash is a long shot of keeping his spot. If we keep 6 WR's on the final roster, I would like to see Eloi added to that list. Preseason is going to be entertaining to watch this year.

Pretty much a wasted post... They viewed the leap into the truck and Cowlishaw said it was impressive and a great skill to have if your a WR. Bob Ryan made some dumb joke about it and thats really all that happened.

This was the article in the breaking news section about the guy.

He has been told that Redskins owner Daniel Snyder and Executive Vice President of Football Operations Vinny Cerrato had seen the YouTube video, though he has no idea if it made an impression on them. All he knows is that on the morning of the final minicamp practice, as he walked between fields, Cerrato pulled him aside and said, "We really like what we've seen of you, and we're going to sign you this week."

Seems to be making an impression on the FO and coaching staff.....or maybe just a camp fodder. We shall see

More at http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/08/AR2009060802842.html

This was the article in the breaking news section about the guy.

Seems to be making an impression on the FO and coaching staff.....or maybe just a camp fodder. We shall see

More at http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/08/AR2009060802842.html

If Vinny and Dan watch youtube I wonder if they watched this

and thats why they soured on him :chair:

...How many wideouts do you all think we will keep this year? I guess we had 5 last year. If we only chose 5 I would guess we would have Moss, El, Thomas, Kelly and Mitchell. I think Thrash is a long shot of keeping his spot....

Yeah it looks like Thrash is going be put on the PUP list. So Mitchell will probably get his spot. Unless Zorn goes with Dorsey or Alridge. Hell if this guy can catch as well as he can jump he should be on the final 53.

BTW Nice sig man. Orakpo and Carter make good signature tandem :silly:

Archived