Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Futurama is coming back

ixcuincle

If they're still letting Family Guy and it's 2 horrid spin-off shows (Yes, I'm counting "American Dad" as a FG spin-off) run 3/4 of the Sunday lineup, they'd better give Futurama more than half a season to re-assert itself as the awesomeness that it truly was.

Edit: Yes, I know Futurama will be on Comedy Central, not Fox, but my point stands!

• 2 months later...

The episodes to air tomorrow actually leaked a few days ago...so if you want you could watch them now

Too lazy to deal with torrents and the trouble they bring (router, can't download at max speeds) so I'll have to watch online some other way ;)

I love how they throw in the Richard Nixon head every other episode, being the President and all

The Nixon election episode was hilarious, already quoted from that episode

And while Futurama may be good humor and all it also has its serious moments which really bring you close to tears. The Fry's Dog episode is one of the saddest cartoons I've seen. As a man you try to tell yourself that you can take it but that episode is simply heart-wrenching, I can't watch it again

And while Futurama may be good humor and all it also has its serious moments which really bring you close to tears. The Fry's Dog episode is one of the saddest cartoons I've seen. As a man you try to tell yourself that you can take it but that episode is simply heart-wrenching, I can't watch it again

dog_scan.gif

• 2 weeks later...

From David X. Cohen' pre-season interview with EW. The episode is tonight:

One of my favorite episodes of the year is one where Bender tries to pass a ballot initiative called Proposition Infinity to legalize robosexual marriage, which is the marriage between a robot and a human. It’s taboo and illegal in the future, and there’s going to be a very shocking romance between Bender and one of our female characters.

Archived