Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Best TV Character Of All Time (Group 6) CLOSED

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

1) Doesn't the pic of Stewie show up in the opening post?

2) You can vote for FIVE tv characters, so you still could have voted for both lol :yes:

yeah the pic shows up, but I didn't read the first post until after I looked over the options and just voted for Louie. :doh:

Taxi was/is a hoot. Andy Kaufman, Danny DeVito...god I loved watching that late at night on Nick at Nite. I need to find the DVD's now that my mind is on it again.

Definitely agree about Bailey...but she wasn't as interesting a character as Jennifer was.

they just didnt make her the sex pot. i had a HUGE crush on her.

every character on that show was great though. They were all developed right and fit perfectly in the show. I used to be jealous of Andy Travis' hair.

WKRP is one of those shows that if you watched it you loved it. But it wasnt huge and is completely underrated in my book.

And Bailey Quarters was hotter then Jennifer in my book......ME-OW!!

I get the whole Marrianne over Ginger thing, but dude, we are talking Loni Anderson here.

I get the whole Marrianne over Ginger thing, but dude, we are talking Loni Anderson here.

too blonde, too much hairspray and too much makeup for my taste. she was hot for sure but bailey just seemed like the girl you could offer a beer and she wouldnt turn her nose up.

too blonde, too much hairspray and too much makeup for my taste. she was hot for sure but bailey just seemed like the girl you could offer a beer and she wouldnt turn her nose up.

But when I was looking at posters for an adolescent boy to hang on his wall, I sure wasn't thinking "I bet she'd want to hang out at the skate park with me".

I'm not saying she couldn't bring crackers to bed, but hot damn, Loni Anderson was the **** back in the day. Blonde Bombshell to a tee.

But when I was looking at posters for an adolescent boy to hang on his wall, I sure wasn't thinking "I bet she'd want to hang out at the skate park with me".

I'm not saying she couldn't bring crackers to bed, but hot damn, Loni Anderson was the **** back in the day. Blonde Bombshell to a tee.

fully agreed there.

I just like the girl next door more then the bombshell I guess.

they just didnt make her the sex pot. i had a HUGE crush on her.

every character on that show was great though. They were all developed right and fit perfectly in the show. I used to be jealous of Andy Travis' hair.

Nah, "Jenny-poo" was FAR more than just a sexpot...She was probably he smartest one on the entire staff, and was insanely cool-headed when everyone else in the station was losing their heads :yes:...You always wondered what her salary was (it was the highest of anyone's lol), what her dates were like, etc, etc...you really had none of those same curiosities about Bailey. She was a bit more one-dimensional. Jennifer also had the best lines between her and Bailey:

Herb (asking her out): "You only go around once in life...why not grab a little gusto..."

Jennifer: "I don't grab little gustos, Herb..."

Old man (flirting with her): "I'm younger than I look..."

Jennifer: "Are you richer than you look as well?..."

Jennifer (to Herb after seeing he's upset): "Is there anything I can do...you know, without really getting involved?..."

calling her the smartest out of a group of stoner DJs, perverted salesman and nerdy news reporter is not really saying too much. haha

man, i loved that show. i need to watch it on tvland

I try and find it online wherever I can...at least some online episodes still contain the original music, like Pink Floyd...the episodes on the DVD eliminated all that great music :mad:

I try and find it online wherever I can...at least some online episodes still contain the original music, like Pink Floyd...the episodes on the DVD eliminated all that great music :mad:

I remember they did a tribute to the victims of the "general admission" nightmare that happened in Cincy.

They were pretty cool with the current events. Remember when they did the Turkey drop event?

"For the life of me I would swear that turkeys could fly!"

who was WKRP's rival station? they used to dress up like a carp and the other station was a .....

I remember they did a tribute to the victims of the "general admission" nightmare that happened in Cincy.

They were pretty cool with the current events. Remember when they did the Turkey drop event?

"For the life of me I would swear that turkeys could fly!"

who was WKRP's rival station? they used to dress up like a carp and the other station was a .....

WPIG lol...and yeah, Les' commentary at the Thanksgiving promotion is legendary :rotflmao:...It was the Hindenberg of holiday giveaways lol...

Archived