Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Best TV Character Of All Time (Group 6) CLOSED

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

WPIG lol...and yeah, Les' commentary at the Thanksgiving promotion is legendary :rotflmao:...It was the Hindenberg of holiday giveaways lol...

WPIG!! hahaha!!

I also used to love it when Dr Fever would act like he was sneaking up on Jennifer but she always knew he was coming...probably smelled the weed smoke a mile away.

I also used to love it when Dr Fever would act like he was sneaking up on Jennifer but she always knew he was coming...probably smelled the weed smoke a mile away.

Remembering a line from a commercial from Fever:

I'll have you know I went through Princeton!

It was at night.

In a squad car, actually.

Was Fever the first drug-using tv character? lol...not that we actually saw him using any, but they hinted at it STRONGLY...

I will never forget when Johnny & Venus had to broadcast from the transmitter because there was bomb threat at the station and Venus told Johnny to get the records and Johnny said no.

Venus: Need I remind you that the police will be here very shortly and they will have their dogs sniffin' around every inch of this station inculding your desk.

Johnny: (Very frightened) I'll go get those records!

I will never forget when Johnny & Venus had to broadcast from the transmitter because there was bomb threat at the station and Venus told Johnny to get the records and Johnny said no.

Venus: Need I remind you that the police will be here very shortly and they will have their dogs sniffin' around every inch of this station inculding your desk.

Johnny: (Very frightened) I'll go get those records!

EXACTLY the episode and scene I was thinking of lol :rotflmao:

Archived