Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rick Sanchez SLAMS O'Reilly

ACW

At one point I enjoyed listening to Orielly and Howard Stern (who on TV/radio) hate each other.

They are very similar, they are both sooooo into themselves and remind us of this during their shows they make them both un-listenable to me.

I doubt Orielly addresses Sanchez' comments.

I like O'Reilly :)

I used to like O'Reilly a whole lot. I'd listen to him every day on my drive into class. I used to agree with everything he said for the most part.

Something changed for me though. Most of it was how he would always talk over his guests, in particular the ones that opposed his view. Even if a person was making a good counterpoint, he just wouldn't let them talk. I don't have any respect for that kind of behavior.

Seriously, why do people even care about this?

It's funny to me when people on this board get so excited or upset when these news commentators call each other out (and even start a thread about it, lol).

Most of these commentators are so immature, unprofessional, and ridiculous. It's like frickin high school. Everyone needs to grow the hell up and stop acting like a bunch of morons. I guess that's too much for the viewers to ask.

Most of these commentators are so immature, unprofessional, and ridiculous. It's like frickin high school. Everyone needs to grow the hell up and stop acting like a bunch of morons. I guess that's too much for the viewers to ask.

Beautifully put. Of course, if the highlighted sentence ever came to pass, ES would become unrecognizeable for the most part. :D

Seriously, why do people even care about this?

It's funny to me when people on this board get so excited or upset when these news commentators call each other out (and even start a thread about it, lol).

Its a lot easier to get people interested in your show because of emotions than because of sound logic. You've got to understand that most of America isn't too smart, and those of us who are smart would rather share our opinion than sit and watch a show where some wanna be smart guy discusses half-truths.

Take ES for example. several posters are known to put thought and intellect into their posts, but others who disagree can respond to each argument and it becomes a cyclical repetition of the same disputes and restatements.

So why should CNN/MSNBC/Fox settle for lower ratings by trying to "teach" the issues? Why not get into a East coast/West Coast Biggie vs Tupac type beef, where people who don't even watch the shows are taking sides and are interested in the outcomes because they're emotionally involved.

People don't like Keith Olbermann because he's got a good show. They like him because he continuously goes after Bill O'Reilly, and they also hate Bill O'Reilly.

These news stations aren't about reporting the news. They're about capitalizing on the market thats opened up when there's extreme dislike for the other station(s).

So why should CNN/MSNBC/Fox settle for lower ratings by trying to "teach" the issues? Why not get into a East coast/West Coast Biggie vs Tupac type beef, where people who don't even watch the shows are taking sides and are interested in the outcomes because they're emotionally involved.

The most important question being: which one's Biggie and which one's Tupac? :hysterical:

These news stations aren't about reporting the news. They're about capitalizing on the market

Pretty much.

People don't like Keith Olbermann because he's got a good show. They like him because he continuously goes after Bill O'Reilly, and they also hate Bill O'Reilly.

Keith Olbermann is horrible he doesnt have a good show i dont know why he hasnt been fired and sent back to sports. His love affair with O'Reilly and the radio announcer is beyond disturbing. I get to watch them both here being in Japan lucky me they are back to back on weeknights and Keith will have on his show something from 3 nights ago and have it typed in what he wants the viewer to think is actually said.

I have actually emailed him on many of his falsehoods without a reply back

Archived