Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Michael Jordan evolutionized the game, what are players like Kobe Bryant...

WhoRUSupposed2Be

You mention KG and Duncan in the same sentence? WTF.

KG is a great player but I dont think he a claim to the hall of fame. Paul Pierce also doesn´t really deserve a mention among the greats of the game.

There are a lot of great players that don´t make the cut for me. KG, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen has always been up there with Pierce. Vince Carter for awhile was up there. Im not sure Jason Kidd deserves it. Billups may get a HoF nod but his entire body of work isnt so impressive.

look closely at KG's career numbers, he'll moonwalk into the hall of fame

in minnesota he did what he could with mediocre talent. when he finally got some help in Sprewell & Cassell he made the western conference finals.

when he got some better talent in Pierce & Allen, he won a ring

if they redid the top 50 players, Garnett would be there

I think one thing that Lebron's defenders in this and are other threads are forgetting is how much a hated figure was Jordan was when he was playing. It comes with the territory.

Currently, Lebron though is not great. Just like Shaq wasn't great until he won his ring or Elway wasn't great until he got his. Marino and Ewing will never be great. Greatness requires you to be the best. Being the best requires a championship.

I know others will disagree with this, but they are wrong :D

BG, this is the biggest joke I've ever seen you post on this board....not just the big part but all of it.

KG is a great player but I dont think he a claim to the hall of fame. Paul Pierce also doesn´t really deserve a mention among the greats of the game.

There are a lot of great players that don´t make the cut for me. KG, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen has always been up there with Pierce. Vince Carter for awhile was up there. Im not sure Jason Kidd deserves it. Billups may get a HoF nod but his entire body of work isnt so impressive.

Are you f-ing serious? KG is a first ballot no brainer HOFer.

9 straight 20/10 seasons. 8 time All NBA Defensive First Team. 2004 MVP, 2008 DPOTY. He is a HOF'r without thinking twice...not his fault the Wolves sucked.

I expect better from you, that was straight nonsense.

And Kidd is much more deserving than Billups. He is a triple double machine, his game in his prime was so well-rounded.

And Kidd is much more deserving than Billups. He is a triple double machine, his game in his prime was so well-rounded.
Kidd's probably a 3 in those rankings (I could MAYBE see him as a 2, but I'm hesitant to put him that close to Oscar and Magic, who ARE 1s). Hell, I'm even hesitant to put him w/ Stockton, who IS a 2.

Kidd's probably a 3 in those rankings (I could MAYBE see him as a 2, but I'm hesitant to put him that close to Oscar and Magic, who ARE 1s). Hell, I'm even hesitant to put him w/ Stockton, who IS a 2.

you put jason kidd as the #3 PG of all time?

come on man!!

you put jason kidd as the #3 PG of all time?

come on man!!

Ahem:
There are a lot of categories for greatness these days...

1. The Greatest

2. One of the Greatest

3. Great

4. Will be one of the above.

LeBron's awesome but right now he's a #4.

Kidd possibly/probably IS one of the top 10 PGs though.

aah...you saved yourself. :silly:

he is top 10 for sure...but not even top 3 by a longshot.

and how far has he fallen off? my gosh he is horrible now!! its sad to watch.

I can name 3 off the top of my head, and I think these 3 would all AT LEAST be in the top 5:

-Magic (all-time leader in APG)

-Stockton (all time leader in assists)

-Oscar R. (BEASTLY career average; had a triple-double season, was 7 boards away from another, and rounding up had one or two others)

Just curious, anyone gonna argue against the 3 I mentioned being in the top 5 (at worst)?

EDIT: Then it gets a bit tricky. My :2cents: has Stockton at 3rd, with Magic and Oscar too close to call.

Sorry, but I call :bsflag: on this.

Why?!

Do statistics really tell the whole story of achievements or is it the grand prize?

1) I said quote "when he learns to get some variety..."

2) Kobe does 360's all the time in games. Kobe is a much more fun dunker than LeBron.

Besides, it's not like MJ kissed the rim in game. I think you are forgetting the nasty dunks Kobe had when he was still #8.

I didn't realize the potential Kobe had even coming out of HS. Some of the jams that Kobe put onto display were just pure athleticism.

People have the nerves to say Lebron is a better all-around player now.

first off the music sucks...and going up and under a rim is weak sauce.

thats dunk 1

i got to about dunk 10 and gave up...dude that **** is WEAK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkFKTQP7Eeo

NSFW

Could you do it even if you tried?!

Archived