Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CC Blog: Drug Bust Drags DC Sports Into Headlines

redskns21

http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/2009/05/drug-bust-drags-dc-sports-into.html

The last quote is a bit troublesome to me...

The sheriff said when Thomas was asked whether he had sold steroids to professional athletes, he replied, " "You name the sport, and I've sold steroids to athletes who play it."

Any of you more familiar if this involves any potential issues for the Redskins?

Jansen said a couple of years ago that a lot of players use steroids in the NFL. Nothing really happened and hopefully nothing comes out of this story that will cause any of the redskins to stop playing.

If he has sold steroids to D.C. players, isn't that supposed to help you play better. The Wiz, Redskins, and Nats haven't been playing like they've been taking anything that would help.

Hard to say...but even if it is true. It could be anybody. Doesn't mean it is a stud, could be Suisham, hehehe...:lift::kickcan:

The problem is that if Suisham is juicing he is sticking the needle in the wrong leg...it's the RIGHT one you big dummy...

Steroids don't necessarily make you play better. I remember when the Mitchell Report came out and a lot of the players busted were scrubs or guys trying to recover from major injuries. Since a lot of Skins and Wiz players have had injury issues over the past year, it doesn't surprise me that they're linked.

Mike was busted with weed and cocaine that he left in the backseat of a cop car. This could get bad but well have to see what comes of it though.

You never know. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Steroids don't make you do anything better, except recover from injury. Like after tearing down your muscles in the weight room. If you pump a bum like B Lloydd up with juice, he will still be a bum. He'll just feel better about it.

But here I am thinking that "hope" is something thats false and anyone that clings to "hope" is stupid, retarded and ignorant.
I think that is true.:D

You'd think with all the countermeasures the sports leagues have, they can prevent this. Cooley wrote a blog about peeing with some guy who was testing him, so I don't see how if the league does that, people can get away with juicing.

Then again, with the size and speed these guys have, it's hard to believe they can do that naturally. But I dunno.

Archived