Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Manny Ramirez To Be Suspended For 50 Games!

KingGibbs

Just heard on ESPN radio he failed a test for PED's. Suspension to start today. Wow.

Found a link.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-manny-ramirez8-2009may08,0,6324894.story

By Bill Shaikin and Dylan Hernandez Times Staff Writers

8:35 AM PDT, May 7, 2009

Manny Ramirez has tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs and will be suspended 50 games starting today, The Times has learned.

The test result and suspension is expected to be announced later today. The Dodgers informed triple-A outfielder Xavier Paul this morning that he was being promoted to Los Angeles.

Doesnt surprise me in the least bit anymore. When I heard A-Rod was found guilty I said I am surprised Manny or Ortiz havent been found out yet. Its only a matter of time before Ortiz and Pujols get caught. There is now way in hell Pujols is that jacked naturaly I refuse to believe anyone anymore. I mean this is just killing the sport.

Peter Gammons is saying his sources are suggesting that Manny didn't test positive for a steriod or performance enhancer.

Manny supposedly went to a doctor in Miami, at which time he was given a subscription by a doctor, which supposedly met MLB regulations. Here's hearing that's what caused the positive test.

Whatever that is hasn't been mentioned.

Archived