Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So...how many white dudes make the 53-man roster?

I hated off-season, pre-season, training camp, speed camp, and everything else when I actually played football. So, I've always been puzzled why it gets such scrutiny.

And I am not even close to prepared to discuss the 53-man roster.

But am I prepared to discuss the most pressing question for next season: Who is going to be around for Cooley and Collins to hang out with?

There has to be someone on the team that they can double-up with when they get Dave Matthews or Jimmy Buffett tickets.

There has to be someone who has seen Al Pacino movies other than Scarface. (You know that Collins just loves "And Justice For All").

There has to be somone that they can go to Red Lobster with.

There has to be someone that they can go hunting or camping or whitewater rafting with.

So....how many of my people make the squad?

I say, 9 including kicker, punter, and long-snapper. And this before I figure out what the hell James Thrash is. (Seriously, can someone give me a ruling there).

What says you, America?

Yoder, Jansen, PK, Punter, Albright, Brennan, Collins, Cooley, Reed Doughty, Rinehart, Casey Rabach

I think that's it. Maybe a token guy along the Dline or Oline. So I say minimum 11 guys, as many as 14. 15 is an outside possibility.

But, not sure all of them like Jimmy Buffet. So that might not answer the question

Wouldn't a dude be more into country or surfer music than Jimmy Buffet?

LKB is like, really old. And he doesn't wear shorts, and won't leave the house unless he has designer shoes on. So, he's completely out of touch and a bit of a nerd. So, just forgive him and roll with it :silly:

LKB is like, really old. And he doesn't wear shorts, and won't leave the house unless he has designer shoes on. So, he's completely out of touch and a bit of a nerd. So, just forgive him and roll with it :silly:

I am currently wearing ten-year old jorts for what it is worth. (Working from home has just killed my fashion sense). If it was colder in Houston, I would be wearing a velvet sweatsuit.

Didnt you guys see Barbershop? Red Lobster is for black people.

I was debating between that and Olive Garden. I may have made a mistake.

Interesting story. I just moved to Houston and had to figure out where to get my hair cut. So, I am going to this woman who works at the salon my wife goes to. Very nice girl from Paraguay.

We were talking about our favorite restaurants in Houston and she excitedly told me that her most favorite place of all is Outback.

Outback Steakhouse.

In Houston where there are steakhouses where you choose the cow you want.

I may have fallen in love with her then.

im sure there is NOTHING behind it.

i was just curious...;)

I gotcha. I've just done the white-man-righteous-indignation thing around here before, and I wanted to save you from yourself if you were gonna try it. :)

I gotcha. I've just done the white-man-righteous-indignation thing around here before, and I wanted to save you from yourself if you were gonna try it. :)

nah, nothing like that.

but just curious what angle of funny he was going for.

nah, nothing like that.

but just curious what angle of funny he was going for.

Apparently the "over your head" angle. :cool:

Nah, but in all seriousness, if the whole idea of a "how many white guys will make the Skins roster" thread bothers you, just remember that Brashear will be the only black Cap next year. :)

i dont really look at that any more. there are too many people born from different countries no matter the skin color to think about it.

my favorite football player is black

my favorite basketball player is black

my favorite baseball player is white

favorite hockey player is russian

favorite race car driver is white

im all over the place...and i dont care

Archived