Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ladies who go #1 standing up...

ljs

come on, you know you've tried it at least once...there is the shower moment...the "camping and drunk in the woods" time or even those times growing up when you wanted to prove you can do anything the boys can!

So come on ladies..how many of you have at least tried this? Can you write your name in the snow?

Squat, don't sit, ladies.

Seriously. Did any other ladies hear this in like middle/high school for when you use public restrooms????

I don't remember "hearing" it necessarily, but I generally adopt this policy in gross public places like stadiums. And definitely DEFINITELY in a port-a-potty. (Especially the one at the DDP - that thing was about to overflow - sooooo gross!)

And yes, I've "tested the waters", so to speak, when it comes to peeing standing up :silly:

My wife uses this odd funnel device when we go to a family camp, so that in the middle of the night, she can pee standing up near our cabin rather than hike over to the latrines. She thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Going to the creepy bathrooms in the middle of the night on a camping trip is one of the scariest experiences one can have.

Seriously how did she do that?? Like walking around while peeing?? I LOL'd just trying to envision that actually

First initial J- name is 5 letters..and she did this drunk.

Did this girl by chance happen to have a penis???

no, 100% girl, 100% girl parts.:D

Archived