Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ladies who go #1 standing up...

ljs

come on, you know you've tried it at least once...there is the shower moment...the "camping and drunk in the woods" time or even those times growing up when you wanted to prove you can do anything the boys can!

So come on ladies..how many of you have at least tried this? Can you write your name in the snow?

I knew a girl that went #1 standing up during my 37 day Outward Bound trip. We were in the back country so it seemed okay and kind of primal.

Come on. Just a curiosity thing - right? I'm just getting old - that's what it is. Old and senile. AARP moments.

I thought people would flock to this, and it could turn into one of those threads that went down in ES history.

I guess not.

I'm right behind ya BB, out the door.

Get out of here. Oh, this is your thread. Besides, I'm more of a legs person. Love those long legs. But sitting down is more lady like.

hey old man, shouldn't you be renewing your AARP card??:silly:

hey, we coulda made a "how come chicks like big pee pee's" thread to go along with the "why do guys like big boobs" thread....just trying to be fair..:silly:
Don't do that, you'll kill the manhood of 85% of the guys on the board.

:D

What's that saying? It's not the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean? Something like that..... :silly:

What's that saying? It's not the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean? Something like that..... :silly:

When the movie Titanic came out, it gave men all over the world hope that that saying is true. Cause that big son of a ***** went down quick!

:)

Of course we do!!! We just pee perfume and **** roses :silly:

Hahahaha my roommate and I were talking to our guy friends about crapping (we're way too close with our guy friends) but anyway one of the guys goes "Girls **** flowers and fart rainbows" :silly:

Peeing standing up just doesn't work very well for girls unless theyre out in the middle of nowhere camping or something....anyone seen Stepbrothers? And that lady pees in the urinal and just lifts her leg up? Kinda disturbing actually.

1215- that is gross...LOL

I do have female friend that wrote her name in the snow when we were in highschool.

Seriously how did she do that?? Like walking around while peeing?? I LOL'd just trying to envision that actually
Effective hip movement would be my guess. Also, her name probably wasn't very long.

Her name was Alessandra Franschesca Giovanni. ;)

1215- that is gross...LOL

I do have female friend that wrote her name in the snow when we were in highschool.

Seriously how did she do that?? Like walking around while peeing?? I LOL'd just trying to envision that actually

Me too ren!! :rotflmao:

I would have peed all over my feet trying to do that!!

Sometimes when I get up to go pee in the middle of the night I don't turn the bathroom light on bc it blinds me. As a result, I walk in there almost as if I'm in a drunken stuper.

thats why you turn on the laundry room light, or the closet light or something to provide indirect lighting. back in HS, i would turn on the laundry room light then shut the door most of the way. at my apt in college, it was a separate 2bdrm suite that shared a bathroom and the sinks were in the hall area. so id walk out there in the dark, close my eyes and turn on the light. then with my eyes closed walk into the bathroom and close the door most of the way, then open my eyes.

never lost my night vision in either case.

I had a good friend of mine at an old job that had so much surgery that she ended up have a permanent hole in her bladder that she would put this small glass tube in when she needed to pee. She always joked that she had no problems going camping because she could pee standing up just like the guys.

Archived