Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Don't some of you like Portis and Cooley? (M.E.T.)

gatorskin77

I have not been hear long but I've noticed a lot of people around hear don't like clinton portis and chris cooley and I'm just curious what the **** is wrong with you guys maybe I missed something but last time I checked they were pretty much our whole freaking offense please explain what you don't like about these guys

You're right.

You just came along at a weird time.

Every now and then we'll get a string of threads where people will bash our best players on the team. I guess they're either looking for attention, or have no idea what they're talking about.

I have not been hear long but I've noticed a lot of people around hear don't like clinton portis and chris cooley and I'm just curious what the h**l is wrong with you guys maybe I missed something but last time I checked they were pretty much our whole freaking offense please explain what you don't like about these guys

:saber:

:munchout:

Btw, is there going to be a star wars part X?

I have not been hear long but I've noticed a lot of people around hear don't like clinton portis and chris cooley and I'm just curious what the h**l is wrong with you guys maybe I missed something but last time I checked they were pretty much our whole freaking offense please explain what you don't like about these guys

I here what you're saying...

There's like one or two guys that don't like Portis, and no one listens to them anyway. No one dislikes Cooley that I know of.

Exactly, its only a few people that dislike an individual player. Each player on the team has a few fans that just don't like them.

Some fans loved Sanchez for goodness sake, those are the really crazy ones IMO.

People love Cooley ... and more people dislike Portis than they should. The guy put the whole squad on his back, not once but twice, and carried them to the playoffs, yet somehow they still find ways to dislike him.

Cooley is definitely loved I think people just want to see Fred Davis and our other young weapons get involved and have an impact.

Cant fathom how you can dislike either player. Quite frankly makes me kinda sick...

Cooley is probably the most fun loving, charming, and entertaining player I can remember. He makes it easy to be a skins fan.

Portis is one of the most hard working, selfless, and loyal players since free agency created the mercenary type player. The guy is the best blocking feature back I have ever seen, and leaves it on the field every single play.

I have multiple jerseys of both of them.

Both of these guys are badass. Portis is a machine, and puts the team on his back every year, and gives up his body in every way imaginable to help us win. The only knock about him is that some people don't like the fact he goes to the media when he's frustrated, although I doubt any sane person would call him a locker room cancer. The man is a warrior.

If a person honestly dislikes cooley, they need to be slapped in the face. He's the most likeable redskin I've ever seen.

Wow ok so the majority of you guys aren't crazy I expected to see a whole bunch of posts about portis being a douch bag or something I feel better now thank you I think c portis is the toughest tail back to ever play the game and c cooley is one of the most underrated players in foot ball good to see I'm not alone

It seems every off-season someone will start a thread about trading Portis or how he is washed up and we need to get rid of him. Then the season starts and he is ripping off 100 yard games and is 90% of our offense and those same people start riding his jock again. It will never end.

I cant say I have seen much hate with Cooley around here. The guy has been the one consistent receiving threat since he has been here. I wouldnt say it was his fault his TD's dropped off big time last year. I think it was a combo of Zorn and Campbell.

Archived