Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And, after all that, this is our QB depth chart

Lombardi's_kid_brother

Campbell

Collins

Brennan

So...there you go. What a strange offseason this has been.

I feel like one of those kids whose parents have been arguing for the last year and dad has been spending a few nights sleeping in his old room at my grandparents' house and mom has talked loudly about her appointment with the lawyer.

And now they are acting like they were never seriously discussing a divorce.

(Which actually happened to my friend Bill and really screwed with him).

Campbell

Collins

Brennan

So...there you go. What a strange offseason this has been.

I feel like one of those kids whose parents have been arguing for the last year and dad has been spending a few nights sleeping in his old room at my grandparents' house and mom has talked loudly about her appointment with the lawyer.

And now they are acting like they were never seriously discussing a divorce.

(Which actually happened to my friend Bill and really screwed with him).

I don't see the problem. Colt is a second year veteran with enough experience now to avoid paper cuts while handling clipboard duties this year.

I'm not. I can't think of one Texas Tech QB who has panned out in the NFL.

Kliff Kingsbury ring a bell?

:)

Yeah, but can't you say the same thing about Daniel? He played in a similar offense and a lot of guys see him as a great college player that doesn't translate well to the NFL.

I know you know your football, so I want to ask what you like about Daniel and do you think he can push Colt Brennan for a spot on the roster?

Yeah, but can't you say the same thing about Daniel? He played in a similar offense and a lot of guys see him as a great college player that doesn't translate well to the NFL.

I know you know your football, so I want to ask what you like about Daniel and do you think he can push Colt Brennan for a spot on the roster?

I don't know a ton about Daniel, honestly. I've only seen a few games... But I like the way he has a command of the offense. He's knocked because his team lost a few games last year, he naturally gets the majority of the blame. He would have been a first day pick last year or an early 2nd day. It just proves that the draft is a crap shoot.

I have no confidence in Texas Tech QBs. I could be wrong about Harrell, but he played in a system famous for getting their QBs ridiculous stats... And he was throwing the ball to a physical freak. Their other receivers weren't too shabby either.

I don't think he'll be pushing Colt. If anything, he'll be PS this year and next year replace Collins if he turns out well.

Exactly my thought. He was great in the spread but it is going to take a while for him to play as a real QB.

It is my personal hope that this draft will help be the beginning of the end for the spread offense.

OTOH- now we have 2 QBs with spread offense experience.

Hmmmm.

Archived