Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th round pick is gone?

Renegade7

haha agreed.....why so much fuss over a 5th rounder?

We do call it EXTREMEskins. One of the best things about draft day is watching the reactions to picks and such.

Except for times like this. pscsean...need to relax as well. No need for that.

TV coverage absolutely sucks. They babble on and on, yet trades happen and they don't tell us what the **** happened. Why the **** to they have around the clock coverage if they can't even tell us what's going on. It's the stupidest ****ing thing I've ever seen. Dumb asses.

TV coverage absolutely sucks. They babble on and on, yet trades happen and they don't tell us what the **** happened. Why the **** to they have around the clock coverage if they can't even tell us what's going on. It's the stupidest ****ing thing I've ever seen. Dumb asses.

Now that's what and how to rant right there ladies and gentlemen. And agreed.

It's actually the 12th pick in the 7th round lol...

I meant 12th, just a typo, keys nearby and all that. Anyway, there's 4 picks till us, and there are two tackles (Meredith, Cadogan) two guards (Robinson, Johnson) and a center (Shipley) that I think would make good additions, especially this late in the draft.

Any one of those five would make me happy.

Duke Robinson was still sitting there, sorry but you have to grab him. We need guards badly

We do? We just signed Dockery to solidify the LG, still have Randy Thomas, and Chad Rinehart. Kendall, I believe is still available. In contrast, at RT we have Jansen (who has regressed quite a bit) and Heyer (who's proved to be a good backup but not starter material)

Archived