Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Player you want most that is still available at pick 150 Rd 5 P 14

x96bryan10

any one who has ever played on the o-line for one play during their college career and I will be happy after taking the CB my expectation r low

I started to think about the corner and really it makes some sense. Smoot and Tryon, we need to start developing a competent thrid corner. Smoot as much as I love him was far from perfect, jury still out on Tryon. So I don't think this was a bad as some would believe. Mayber Scott Campbell got himself another Horton.

And besides, we did not blow the draft by using the first for a non-need position.

I heard he had the best technique out of all the linemen. Dominant run blocker not so great pass blocker, not that he got much practice playing for Penn. I was hoping for him in the 3rd, see how much I know considering he is still dropping.

I feel the same way. I would have been ecstatic trading back and getting one of these guys with a 2nd or 3rd, instead we get Orakpo, Barnes, and one or two of these guys! I have to say, good job FO.

I don't have cable so I can't see what the ESPN guys are saying, but has anyone expressed any surprise that the guards are all sliding hard? NFL network guys haven't mentioned anything from what I've seen.

When I say sliding hard, I mean that most mock drafts had Robinson and H. Johnson going in the 2nd, some of them had Robinson in the late 1st.

Archived