Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Player you want most that is still available at pick 150 Rd 5 P 14

x96bryan10

I'm definitely not counting on a starter here. If anyone is I think they're a little dillusional. Maybe that's why some picks are huge successes in the later rounds, no one expects anything of them. Who knows. I'd just be happy if some of the younger OL took over in depth positions. Now seeing someone play well enough to take over a starter spot would be ideal and awesome, but I would be amazed if anyone actually expected it.

I agree with you :yes:...I guess my thinking is that you're more likely to find those late round gems by drafting BPA in these later rounds instead of drafting to fill a hole.

at this point we have to look at the best players available on the o-line and LB....

Duke, Herman johnson, shipley, merideth, cadogan, augustus parrish, brinkley, marcus freeman....

there are 3 good RB's out there...Ringer, jeremiah johnson and peerman.

I hope we don't take Robert Francois....that's who LaCanfora says to watch for....maybe in the 6th rd, but not 5th

Marcus Freeman is the one for me, can come in and compete straight away.

I never saw Ohio St. play this year, but according to their coaches Freeman was the most important person on their defense. He sounds good to me. Did he play W or S and if W do you think he can make the switch?

After seeing Sidbury Jr. fall as far as he did and the amount of talented players still on the board just wanted to know who you guys hope falls to us ......

I can't believe Duke Robinson is still out there i think anyone would have to be happy if we walk away with these two players(orakpo).

So its almost time who do you guys want?

And B. Toler just went to the cards.....

Alex Boone

Jasper Brinkley LB

Rashard Jennings RB

Garret Reynolds OL

Joshua Mauga LB

Moises Fokou OLB (Go Terps!)

Cedric Dockery G (Doc's lil Bro)

Any Maryland OL- Jaimie Thomas/ Scott Burely

Wompami Osaisai CB/ST

Marcus Mailei -FB

Jeremy Navarre-LDE

**Javon Ringer**-RB

Duke Robinson-Why is he falling?

Alex Boone

Jasper Brinkley LB

Rashard Jennings RB

Garret Reynolds OL

Joshua Mauga LB

Moises Fokou OLB (Go Terps!)

Cedric Dockery G (Doc's lil Bro)

Any Maryland OL- Jaimie Thomas/ Scott Burely

Wompami Osaisai CB/ST

Marcus Mailei -FB

Jeremy Navarre-LDE

**Javon Ringer**-RB

Duke Robinson-Why is he falling?

Boone is too crazy, too many character flaws to draft at all. He has DWI's, he punched a police officer, he's just too wild.

I'd love OL help, but I'm starting to think Marcus Freeman might be the best player available.

Another one I just realized is still there is Gerald Cadogan OT Penn St. 6'5" 309 lbs. This is someone I heard could play RT in the league. He sounds like a project, not instant starter, but I wouldn't turn him away, sounds like he can definitely play.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/gerald-cadogan?id=71237

35" arms and still benched 225, 26 times.

I heard he had the best technique out of all the linemen. Dominant run blocker not so great pass blocker, not that he got much practice playing for Penn. I was hoping for him in the 3rd, see how much I know considering he is still dropping.

From the way this round is going we might be able to get two of these guys. This is pretty amazing. We might end up with a pretty good projet OLB and a pretty good project guard, tackle, or center from our 5th and 6th. Who knows.

I'm actually really liking this draft, which is amazing since we had so few picks in the first half.

Archived