Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac's Thread: Draft Day Edition

CRobi21

Come one, come all!!!

The draft is tomorrow and I have not a damn clue how things are gonna turn out with Danny and Vinny running the show it seems. Fans from other teams are welcome, as are drunks, streakers, and man-ladies.

Share your insights as we come down the the final hours until the event kicks off!!

:helmet::logo::helmet::logo:

I don't think I have ever anticipated a draft more then this one. The anxiety is creeping in. Whatever we do I just hope it makes this team better.

This has definitely been one of the most talked about drafts in years and not just for the 'Skins. There has been SOOOO much speculation about almost every team and different trade scenarios and new coaching changes and philosophies.

I wish they would bring back the noon drafts. Why did they push it to 4 PM?

Anyways, it's nice to see that no one has leaked out any draft picks other than the first. Last year the first 3 or 4 picks were leaked out days before the draft. If you leak out the first 3 or 4 draft picks, and announce their contracts, why bother watching the first four picks? Where's the intrigue if you spoil the draft before draft day?

See all you clones in the chat 4 pm. It's on.

Archived