Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac's Thread: Draft Day Edition

CRobi21

right now, i'll take anyone besides sanchez in the B&G. i think trading back would be the best decision, but if we don't trade up to get sanchez, he'll be gone by 13. i can't see orakpo being there at 13. so, to me it's either rey rey or and OL. the OL decision depends on vinny's board and who's left, so i think it'll be rey.

then again, i really have no idea.

I want to see Sanchez in the B&G, leading the offense downfield with his dart-like passes and playing low and liquid just like Zorn is looking for.

hahaha this is mark sanchez isn't it? just go to sleep. you're just saying the exact same thing over and over. rest your eyes until 4 tomorrow.

hahaha this is mark sanchez isn't it? just go to sleep. you're just saying the exact same thing over and over. rest your eyes until 4 tomorrow.

LOL you see right through me bro. I'm really am getting super tired. I really just want to sleep in, and wake up to the news that the Skins found themselves A FRANCHISE, DYNAMIC QB.

LOL you see right through me bro. I'm really am getting super tired. I really just want to sleep in, and wake up to the news that the Skins found themselves A FRANCHISE, DYNAMIC QB.

haha... great interview skills does NOT mean a 'franchise, dynamic qb'

i think there are a lot of people that dont realize the amount of money we would have to pay sanchez

http://views.washingtonpost.com/theleague/panelists/2009/04/mariucii-mayock-sanchez-over-stafford-farrar.html

Mike Mayock: [sanchez is] an intelligent kid that knows where and when to throw the football. Can pick up the offense quickly and get rid of the football, get it out of his hands.

I think there are three first round quarterbacks in this draft. I think [Matthew] Stafford and Josh Freeman have huge arms, they're both more athletic than people think for their size. And I think they've got tremendous upside.

I think the safest pick is Sanchez. Sanchez has a very good arm that I would compare his arm to Matt Ryan. And he's got the best accuracy and footwork amongst the three. I've been very positive on all three of them and I like all three of them. But I wouldn't bang the table for any of them like I did for Matt Ryan last year. Matt Ryan was my number one guy on the board all year long.

But amongst those three, Freeman reminds me of Joe Flacco both on and off the field. And I think if I had to pull the trigger in the top 10 pick with a quarterback I would take Sanchez because I would feel like his floor is higher than the other guys.

I believe we can get Sanchez, it just depends on how patient we are and how much we're willing to spend. Unless someone moves up for Sanchez he shouldn't go before 8. Moving from 13 to 8 isn't that big of a move. A 3rd this year and 3rd next year could get it done.

As that trade happens, acquiesce to Campbell's wish to be traded and recoup a second or third round pick.

The net difference? A 3rd round pick next year.

I don't know how Sanchez won me over. In the system we run, I like him a lot.

Everyone will man-crush on our QBs... Sanchez, Brennan, and Rainman.

I wish they would bring back the noon drafts. Why did they push it to 4 PM?

Glad someone else feels the same way. I didnt know the draft started so late this year. I'm going to get up, get my 420 on, go to the car wash, go get a fresh cut, run some errands and then pick up something to eat, bring it back to the crib, sign on to ES, get my 420 on again and Im zone'n out....

Where are you now? How much further do you need to travel? You're going to be tired at the DDP.

We are in North Carolina on I85 just under 4 hours from FedEx. Yeah we will be dead tonight especially driving home and when I get home I have to go to a concert with a friend :yawn:

Archived