Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FINAL Draft True or False: Redskins will draft Mark Sanchez

SMOSS89

How do you guys feel about both the two player cover, and players on the cover??  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How do you guys feel about both the two player cover, and players on the cover??

• Bad Idea
    • Great, awesome and innovative
    • Don't really care about Madden
    • Players they chose SUCK!!!

Eve of the draft, all the stuff that has been said, all the rumors. It's time to just say what we think WILL happen, not what we want to happen.

The Redskins....will.....

NOT draft Mark Sanchez. FALSE.

The Skins will figure out quickly that they are not in a strong position to give up what other teams want to get Sanchez. They will stay at 13, after Sanchez goes early, they will be forced to ponder if getting a LB at 13 is worth it, or trading back and getting value will be beneficial.

True!!!!!!

G-d willing!

True

The Redskins will draft Rey Maualuga with the #13 pick. Put him at SLB until London is ready to step down. I'm cool with a trade down because all the tackels I want us to get will most likely be gone by the time we're up to pick. Book it.

Sorry Renegade. False

True

The Redskins will draft Rey Maualuga with the #13 pick. Put him at SLB until London is ready to step down. I'm cool with a trade down because all the tackels I want us to get will most likely be gone by the time we're up to pick. Book it.

Sorry Renegade. False

I'm coming back, ya know. :cool2:

Initially I hoped the Skins were repeating the Russell thing from 2008 by meeting with the highly-rated QB, but I'm afraid this whole thing may have spiraled beyond repair and they may *have* to (overpay for the right to) get Sanchez. :(

The Redskins will trade their 1st & 3rd round picks in 2009 and a 2nd round pick in 2010 to move up to #8 and draft Mark Sanchez.

The answer is TRUE

Man, that's a heavy price and why such a trade makes no sense. Those 1st and 3rd round picks could be potential starters that should be wearing B&G, but instead will be wearing another uniform.

I say true.

At first I wasnt for it but I am leaning towards liking it. I really like Campbell but most times with QBs, you can tell right away if they have that potential to win games.

That said, I would really prefer to draft our glaring needs instead but as the earlier poster mentioned, the Campbell bridge might be burned...

TRUE: they draft Sanchez this year...at the end of the season Zorn gets fired....we get a new head coach in what is to be Sanchez's second year but the new coach wants a new QB because Sanchez is not his guy...its a vicious circle and us as Redskin fans have to live with it...

TRUE: they draft Sanchez this year...at the end of the season Zorn gets fired....we get a new head coach in what is to be Sanchez's second year but the new coach wants a new QB because Sanchez is not his guy...its a vicious circle and us as Redskin fans have to live with it...

Why do I suddenly hear Elton John's "The Circle of Life" in my head?

Archived