Extremeskins

Torture

WVUforREDSKINS

Sexy draft picks?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Sexy draft picks?

• Yes
    • No

Dude do you suffer from memory loss or do you just ignore facts?

Lets try again except I will add a twist to a real life story.

Your last name is Berg, you have a son by the name of Nick, he is being held hostage by terrorists. We have a terrorist in custody that says he knows where Nick is and that we will learn about where he his soon enough when his captors send us a video of his head being chopped off. If you were Nick Bergs Dad and knew this guy was withholding information that wouls save Nicks life, would you want the CIA to water board the terrorist to save your sons life?

Your real life story is just as fictional as the previous fictional stories you've invented, to try to claim that they somehow have relevance.

Maybe if you stomp your feet and hold your breath, then people will stop refusing to join you in your fictional, binary world.

I doubt it. But I'd enjoy watching.

The one who at the time obviously, and after the fact admittedly, all but had a gun put to his head to do it? The very same, sir.

The one who, in private, argued against the government's actions at every opportunity, but who, in public, carried out the policy of his commander, and therefore, his country?

Yep.

I am attacking the idea. But I'm also attacking the religious maniacs as well who put religion in front of their own well being. What will the religious maniacs say when US soil is attacked again?

No. You are not "also" attacking anyone. Not anymore. Pay attention to Mark. He's got a good handle on this kind of thing.

The United States has a well-known policy of not negotiating with terrorists. You have a son. He is in a room that has been captured by terrorists. They are killing one hostage every ten minutes until they get what they want. Your son is next. Do you negotiate with the terrorists? Pick one:

YES

NO

You literally ignored the entire premise of my question and wrote a new question to ask yourself and then answer. Good job.

Yes, give them money, give them my head, I would do anything to save my sons life.

I answered your question, I said I am for my son being tortured. I have a hard time understanding your sympathetic view towards these fools. Your answers make me wonder if you are even a American citizen ?

I have a hard time understanding your sympathetic view towards these fools. Your answers make me wonder if you are even a American citizen ?

I doubt he has much sympathy for true terrorists. Did you consider that perhaps he has respect for the rule of law? Backwater countries don't care about the rule of law, Americans do or at least should.

*raises eyebrow*

Seems like you're unaware that Bush had received a briefing a couple months earlier which said Al Queda was planning to attempt an attack on New York sometime in the relatively near future. Also sounds like you're also unaware that the Air Force had actually begun to run practice drills for responding to terrorists using hijacked airplanes to hit skyscrapers before 9/11 took place. Also sounds like you're unaware that I'm not at all religious, just a good ol' agnostic. But most of all, it sounds like you have some serious, serious anger issues.

No anger issues whatsoever. Just confused. Confused on how someone could possibly be against torture when it in fact keeps you, your family, and your friends safe from the pieces of garbage who put towels on their heads and have some fascination with blowing up people in the US. I want to know what your excuse is going to be when US soil gets another terrorist attack. Let me guess, it was bush's fault....correct? You claim you are not religious, so what is your issue with torture then?

I doubt he has much sympathy for true terrorists. Did you consider that perhaps he has respect for the rule of law? Backwater countries don't care about the rule of law, Americans do or at least should.

Any one that is as against pouring water over someones covered eyes to prevent his child from being killed has issues. Many of us don't care if we chop peoples fingers off if it means American lives will be saved. Personally and I am sounding extremally graphic on purpose, but I would chew the eyeballs out of a terrorists head if it meant getting information that would save my sons life.

I always thought Americans put America first, laws shouldn't apply when it comes to insane people attacking innocent people on our own soil. Fortunately we do have morals, we use good judgement and techniques that are for the most part harmless. We are quickly becoming a country full of wussies and it is very sad.

Any one that is as against pouring water over someones covered eyes to prevent his child from being killed has issues. Many of us don't care if we chop peoples fingers off if it means American lives will be saved. Personally and I am sounding extremally graphic on purpose, but I would chew the eyeballs out of a terrorists head if it meant getting information that would save my sons life.

I always thought Americans put America first, laws shouldn't apply when it comes to insane people attacking innocent people on our own soil. Fortunately we do have morals, we use good judgement and techniques that are for the most part harmless. We are quickly becoming a country full of wussies and it is very sad.

And if you are wrong, you will just spit those eyeballs back into his head, right?

Wussie. I would swallow them, to send a message to the other people that I thought might be terrorists but aren't.

Yes, give them money, give them my head, I would do anything to save my sons life.

I answered your question, I said I am for my son being tortured. I have a hard time understanding your sympathetic view towards these fools. Your answers make me wonder if you are even a American citizen ?

So, you promote a policy that virtually every terrorism expert says promotes terrorism? Ooooookay then.

And you're right, I argue against torture because I secretly agree with the terrorists and hate America. Allah akbar, baby.

(Damnit. Now I'm being monitored by the NSA.)

No anger issues whatsoever. Just confused. Confused on how someone could possibly be against torture when it in fact keeps you, your family, and your friends safe from the pieces of garbage who put towels on their heads and have some fascination with blowing up people in the US.

I've said this more times than I can count on this board, so I'm gonna be very, very clear:

No. It. Doesn't.

I want to know what your excuse is going to be when US soil gets another terrorist attack. Let me guess, it was bush's fault....correct?

Not at all. Unlike certain posters in this thread who shall remain nameless, I'm not a partisan hack. Terrorists are always trying to attack us. Inevitably, some of those plans are going to succeed no matter what we do. See: Israel.

You claim you are not religious, so what is your issue with torture then?

My issue is that no matter how many planes Al Queda flies into buildings, it has no power - none - to fundamentally change the ideals and principles of this country. Only we have that power. And I'm not gonna give that up to them for something that sounds like it works in your head, but actually doesn't.

Any one that is as against pouring water over someones covered eyes to prevent his child from being killed has issues.

Not even the CIA says that's how it works. You have far too much of a passion for making up scenarios in your own head, then arguing about them.

So, you promote a policy that virtually every terrorism expert says promotes terrorism? Ooooookay then.

And you're right, I argue against torture because I secretly agree with the terrorists and hate America. Allah akbar, baby.

(Damnit. Now I'm being monitored by the NSA.)

So you're not a citizen are you?

And if you are wrong, you will just spit those eyeballs back into his head, right?

Wussie. I would swallow them, to send a message to the other people that I thought might be terrorists but aren't.

I guessed you skipped over the part that said, "if it meant saving"

I don't have symapthy for these people Predicto, there is a reason why the majority of them are in custody. The good news is we have procedures and policies from ripping peoples eyes out. The bad news is that Lib whack jobs get bent out of shape if we put a cricket in someones room.

Not even the CIA says that's how it works. You have far too much of a passion for making up scenarios in your own head, then arguing about them.

I was being very general, it isn't much more than pouring water over someones face that gives them the sensation of drowning, regardless no one ever dies from it.

You have a knack for avoiding questions, pretty typical of liberals. The good news is that I havn't drawn some wild conclusion that you might actually be in AQ......yet.

I guessed you skipped over the part that said, "if it meant saving"

That's the problem, in a nutshell. How do you know, in advance, that it will save anything?

Answer, you don't.

The only thing you will know, in advance, is that IF you do it, someeone will have been tortured. Everything else is speculation.

I don't have symapthy for these people Predicto, there is a reason why the majority of them are in custody. The good news is we have procedures and policies from ripping peoples eyes out. The bad news is that Lib whack jobs get bent out of shape if we put a cricket in someones room.

As a Lib whack job, I resent this comment. :)

That's the problem, in a nutshell. How do you know, in advance, that it will save anything?

Answer, you don't.

The only thing you will know, in advance, is that IF you do it, someeone will have been tortured. Everything else is speculation.

As a Lib whack job, I resent this comment. :)

I assume that's why our methods of torture are pretty much harmless to the individual. At most our tactics might scare the poo out of these people, even if they don't know anything. It really isn't torture, if you want to see torture check out the video of the prince from UAE laying into the farmer for 5k worth of grain.

I was being very general, it isn't much more than pouring water over someones face that gives them the sensation of drowning, regardless no one ever dies from it.

You have a knack for avoiding questions, pretty typical of liberals. The good news is that I havn't drawn some wild conclusion that you might actually be in AQ......yet.

Funny, go read any of my economic posts and tell me I'm a liberal.

Hubbs isnt a liberal

A simple question...Have these specific methods been ruled unlawful here?

Is it even forbidden to the CIA under Obama now?

Archived