Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anybody heard about link to Cleveland?

mhenry41h

I read this morning that Cleveland is shopping Quinn and Anderson. I would be most interested in having Brady Quinn if management has decided to move on from JC. I still have faith in JC, but, at some point we have to wonder when his development is going to end. I'd rather have Quinn than Sanchez if we have to let Jason go.

I heard a rumour on NFL network that the Skins and Browns already had a tenative deal in place to trade up to the 5th pick, but the Skins want to wait and see if Mark Sanch- i mean the guy they want, is still there at #5.

I hate Brady Quinn and his sense of entitlement. Sheriff Roger didn't pull him out of the green room at the draft to comfort or console him, it was so Quinn would stop making an a** of himself when the next pick was not him. I remember him saying (no audio, but you could read the lips) "WOW, that's a suprise" when a team picked another guy, like he was suprised he was not drafted by that point or that the team picked up someone he obviously though was inferior to him.

Quinn is an over rated QB who thinks he is the next Joe Montana becasue he went ot Notre Dame and his agent and parents told him so.

I hate Brady Quinn and his sense of entitlement. Sheriff Roger didn't pull him out of the green room at the draft to comfort or console him, it was so Quinn would stop making an a** of himself when the next pick was not him. I remember him saying (no audio, but you could read the lips) "WOW, that's a suprise" when a team picked another guy, like he was suprised he was not drafted by that point or that the team picked up someone he obviously though was inferior to him.

Quinn is an over rated QB who thinks he is the next Joe Montana becasue he went ot Notre Dame and his agent and parents told him so.

Wow, you picked all that information up about Brady Quinn's personal characterfrom a brief videoclip with no sound! You must be psychic!

Because most people would look foolish ascribing all those negative qualities to a person they don't know based on such little evidence.

Of course the question is, what makes anyone thing Quinn is better than JC, or will develop into a better player than JC will develop into?

Anybody who wants Quinn is probably just full of blind hate towards JC. Quinn could not beat out Anderson for the starting job, yet Anderson was capable of only a 66 QB rating. Quinn also had a 66 QB rating. JC in his first year had a 76 rating, this past year he saw a big improvement to 84, and likely will see another improvement next year.

Trading for Quinn would be expecting an improvement of roughly 25 points in 2 years if JC continues to progress like he did last year.

I heard a rumour on NFL network that the Skins and Browns already had a tenative deal in place to trade up to the 5th pick, but the Skins want to wait and see if Mark Sanch- i mean the guy they want, is still there at #5.

I have never gotten this vibe from Brady Quinn. As a matter of fact I thought that he handled the draft well. I also remember the "wow, that's a suprise" quote as well but I believe that was when Miami past him over, which was a suprise.

Wow, you picked all that information up about Brady Quinn's personal characterfrom a brief videoclip with no sound! You must be psychic!

Because most people would look foolish ascribing all those negative qualities to a person they don't know based on such little evidence.

Lol....Pwnt

No JC hate from me. I think alot of the guy. I want to see him take some shots more often, but I still think he can be the guy. The issue is, does management? If they are done with JC, my choice is Quinn. Forget Sanchez. I also would like to see Colt get a shot.

I read this morning that Cleveland is shopping Quinn and Anderson. I would be most interested in having Brady Quinn if management has decided to move on from JC. I still have faith in JC, but, at some point we have to wonder when his development is going to end. I'd rather have Quinn than Sanchez if we have to let Jason go.

All i've heard is that Quinn is not up for trade right now. Not too sure about Anderson. I think that Mangini is going to have an open competition for QB and not trade either.

Archived